Chapter 6- They stuffed up

As they started to finish up they put each others clothes back on and cleaned up Clay went to turn his set up off but then he saw that he was still live on twitch he started to freak out and saw the chat going crazy Clay quickly ended the live and didn't miss the button this time.  then he was so freaked out and anxious he went and told George what just happened about the live and twitch and everything they didn't know what to do they turned on their phones and saw it all over social media as they thought "there's no getting out of this" they thought they didn't return to twitch or social media for at least a month to when things started to calm down not as many people were talking about it anymore and George and Clay tweeted "sorry guys we are really sorry just hope we can forget about most of it and move on😁" the next week George went live it was going ok not many people were talking about it anymore and George reached 10mil on his YouTube channel after  5 years they both celebrated by going out, shopping spree and HEAPS of other things.
*2 more years went by and Clay proposed to George and he said yes they were so excited for the rest of their journey*
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this story I know it's not the best it's the first one if written might do more if this story goes well😁😁