frist oc

(this is my first time sooo don't judge)

Special thanks to my friend witherstorm5789 for helping me figure out my oc 😃

(This is my first time drawing soooo no judgement)

Name: ace

Gender:male, he/him

Age: 18

Sexuality: gay

Appearance: similar to colin/lin from changed (owned by snowdragon) but with black hair, orange skin, and his eyes change color on what emotion hes feeling..... For now his
neutral/original eyes are brown...

Eye colors:

Brown = Original/neutral eyes

Red = mad

Yellow = happy

Light blue/cyan = sad

Orange = confused/cant understand

Gray = scared/terrified, nervous

Rainbow = when he sees something cute/adorable

(Fun fact - when he blushes he blush is not red but rainbow as well)

Black = depressed, emotionless (when in a depressed state he cant express his emotions)

Hobbies:  cooking, baking, singing (himself or duet l), playing with his violin and his electric/regular guitar

Loves: floffy/fluffy, scale'y dragons, his friends, and hes brother retro

Hates: homophobes, his parents (cause of from the past), someone trying to break the ships

Dislikes: seeing someone sad, being alone in one room for to long  seeing hes friends  getting hurt, someone taking about his parents (he gets mad when someone reminds him his parents)

Likes: good people l, furrys, cute things, seeing someone happy, seeing gay couples, LGBT community, making chocolate, getting back at someone for hurting his friends, making new friends, pride month, music.

Personality:
hes kind, loving, helpful, love making new friends (hes saying the more the merrier :) he always says when making new friends), encourage someone, sense's someone's lying, its hard to be sad around him, a SHIPPER (heheh...) , hes a hopeless romantic
(i guess), love to see gay couples being themselves or being accepted by the community and goes crazy when he sees a perfect ship, hes comforting when someone sad, very loyal to his friends, trustworthy, when he snaps/mad its hard for him or his friends to calm him down, doesn't care whether your different or not he will be your friend if you want to that is, he can be soo high/positive someone needs to tell him to tone it down l, if someone tries to hurt his friends physically or mentally he will not hesitate to hit you and the head (with his violin or if he has it on him) repeatedly until you learn your lesson, he knows when someone has enough so he gives them space, (now this will get depressing) he hides hes depression/negative thought so well that know about it (yet), suffers PTSD, depression, guilt, hates and fears his parents because they abuse him and his brother made them see some did some shady stuff, so he and his older brother escapde them, sing songs or even duet especially with his older  brother (all the songs he sing are all the Friday night funkin songs just pretend that my voice is desame from the "boyfriend" if don't know search "friday night funkin"), still waiting for his one true love to get him but if there's no waiting for him its fine cause hes surrounded by gay couples so hes in heaven, when someone talks about his parents he'll rage and try to break something or trying to calm himself down cause of ptsd and traumatic childhood, friends happiness is his happines, mentally unhealthy but doesn't show it, mood swings, and last but not the hes afraid of losing his emotions (cause of traumatic and horrifying events for the past you become emotionless so it try to stay positive at all cost)

[And thats all for now....]

(Coming soon.... Oc's big brother retro, a furry version of ace, and a dragon version of ace)

(And again thank you witherstorm5789 for helping me make my oc)" maybe ill draw his oc later as well as a thank you gift"