Chapter One

"How much longer?" I groaned as I continued to bounce in my seat. The seatbelt continued to rub roughly against my neck with each bounce but I was too eager to care. Seven years ago, I was born and now we celebrate this day every year. "Polly, calm down. You'll be too tired to play if you keep this up!" My father remarked to me as he continued to drive. I heard my mother give off a small chuckle.

Eventually, the one-stored building came into view. A red banner was plastered a few feet above the doorway. In white, the words, "BONNIE BUNNY'S PLAYGROUND" was neatly written on the banner. The face of the restraunt's mascot was stationed right next to the name of the place. Every inch we got closer to the building, the more I felt like I'd burst into intense squealing and high-pitched screeching. The moment we parked, I flung my door open and managed to give the black car next to us a white scratch. "Polly!" My mother shouted at me. I was barely paying attention to her.

It took minutes for my parents to finish writing an apology note to the car next to us and gather the presents they bought and wrapped. "Come on!" I said as they trailed behind me. I skipped to the front of the building happily. My mother had to jog to catch up to me so she could pay for the entry, I forced the door open with most of my strength and ran inside. A ginger haired boy dressed in a purple and red uniform stood behind a counter that was planted right next to the door. He stood with a slightly slouched posture and arms folded on the blue counter's top. He gave me a strange look but quickly snapped out of it as my mother approached him.

"Polly's party. We scheduled it here." She said as she wrapped her hand around my arm. The boy nodded. "Oh, uh, yeah. Let me show you to your table, ma'am." He walked out from behind the counter and both my mother and I turned out bodies to follow him. As soon as I turned, my eyes met a sight that increased my excitement. It was a large purple bunny talking to a young child in a goofy voice. The robotic bunny seemed to notice when my eyes laid upon him. He turned his head to look at me and raised an oversized hand. Bonnie waved to me.