INTRODUCTION : Do you play?

"Uh, you're skipping PE?"

Kenma had a shudder, wasn't expecting to be called, and turned around. His eyes met yours and his eyebrows furrowed. He quickly turned away his gaze.

"Not really skipping. I'm not feeling well."

He said while reporting his attention on his phone. His fingers were moving rapidly, he was surely playing.

"Oh, I see."

You didn't know what to add, so you just went to sit on a chair, two tables away from him. The classroom was empty, except you two. The open windows reminded that your classmates were in PE. You could hear their protests, having to run when it was this hot.

"And you?"

The voice surprises you. You turned your head to your classmate. His eyes were still focused on his phone and and his back bent on it.

"Officially, the same as you."

You looked out the window, watching your classmates running. You were glad you escape this hell.

He let a little sight out of his mouth and sat up a little more straight. He just lost his game.

"Officially...?

- yeah, too hot to run like that. I made up an excuse.

- Ah. I see."

The conversation went flat a second time. He started a new game.

But still, it was the longest conversation you two had since you started school, even if you were in the same class. The boy wasn't talking much, with the others too. Kenma was most of the time on his chair, playing on his phone or console.

You didn't think much of him, classes started months ago but he was very discreet.

Half lost in your thoughts, half here, you were looking at the boy. Only fifteen minutes have passed since the beginning of PE and two hours were left.

"What are you playing?"

It took some time for the boy to answer, he was focused on his game. The fight seemed tough.

"Nothing special, I'm just passing time.

- You're very focused. It's fun?

- It's ok, I guess.."

Answers were short. You were most likely disturbing him so you just sat back on your chair and looked out the window, a hand under your chin.

Surprisingly, it wasn't that you disturbed him. The boy was just a little bit awkward and he didn't know how to respond or say. The quiet classroom was making him uncomfortable and he was trying his best to report all of his attention on his game to avoid the awkward silence.

Unfortunately, a "Game Over" appeared on his screen.

"Do you.... play something?"

With some willingness, he asked you a random question. Eyes still on his screen.

Taken by surprise, you turned your eyes in his direction. His phone was in vertical mode, he seemed to have quit his game. Before you could answer, he added:

"Hm... On your phone or console... Games in general."

Your expression softened, you weren't expecting your classmate to strike up conversation and appreciate the effort. Since you were still expecting to stay in this classroom for a little less than two hours.

"I play a little, yeah. Mostly on my sister' switch. And I have some games on my phone too.

- Are you... playing something currently?"