.Advice.

* DEKU'S POV *

         'What was I expecting... trying to befriend Kacchan? Really? Out of anyone, literally anyone, I choose to like him out of all people. There are a few kind people at Aldera... hopefully.' I shake my head, trying to silence my thoughts. I open the door to my class, preparing for anything that might happen. Who knows? Maybe this day won't be so bad after all...

          "Midoriya. You're late." I checked the time. 'There is still 2 minutes till class starts...'  "But sir-" I was interrupted. "Go get a pass, now." He near-yelled sternly. I knew better than to talk back, the last time I did that I got detention for a week. "R-right..." I squeaked. I walked to the principle's office, trying to go as slow as possible so I could prepare for punishment. "Stupid teacher, stupid time, stupid school..." I muttered under my breath.

             My footsteps were almost silent, I learned how to walk quieter since I've started to run and hide from Kacchan and his... friends. I know all the places the vents lead to, and my body is abnormally small, so I can fit in them. I find the principle's door in front of me. I grab the doorknob and turn it slowly, the door creaking while I open it. "Yes Midoriya? What is it now?" She said. "I-I need a late pass..." I stared at the ground, unable to look her in the eye. I heard her sigh, "Just take one." She replied, seeming tired. I reached over to grab a slip, while she glared at me. I grabbed the slip and walked out of the room 'Does she have to do that every time I walk in there?' 

           As soon as I walk into the classroom again, I feel everyone's eyes on me. I gulped nervously, and sat at my desk. I buried my head in my arms, attempting to ignore them, but it was useless. "Alright class, eyes on the board. Let's continue on from where we left off on last week..." I zone out as the teacher is talking, and try to calm my nerves. I hate Mondays. My thoughts drifting off to what I'll do after school, what homework I have and other boring stuff. I drift off to sleep until the end of class. 

              "Oi, deku." My eyes opened slowly, blinking some of the exhaust away. "Eh...? Kacchan?" I rubbed my eyes, my vision still a bit blurry. "K-Kacchan!?" I fell back out of my chair. He snatched my notebook, and peaked at it. "Wait-" I gasped. "What is this? Some kind of shitty hero notebook?" One of kacchan's followers teased. "Studying ain't gonna get you into UA, nerd." He continued. They all snickered, and laughed. I groaned as I sat up, scratching the back of my head. "Usless Deku, you think you can go to UA and rub shoulders with me?!" Kacchan yelled, kicking me in the stomach. I winced, as I coughed a little. "No Kacchan! They got rid of the rule saying you have to have a q-quirk to get in!" I cried, desperate for a reason to get out of there.

* BAKUGOU'S POV *

             'Fuckin' nerd, he really thinks I care.'  "Oh really?" I teased, putting my hands on either side of the notebook. I saw his eyes widen, and my mouth twitched. I liked seeing him scared, and nervous. I also felt pleasure in seeing him cry, but... never-mind that, I have a notebook to blow up. "Wait- Kacchan please!" He begged me. I felt my hands heating up, and felt the satisfying feeling of an explosion burning something. I walk over to the window and look back at deku. He looks at me worried, he was shaking quite a bit, and it almost made me feel bad. Almost. I threw it outside the window, and heard deku gasp. Oh, it fell in the koi pond. Whoops. 

                "K-kacchan... why would you do that?!" The nerd shouted. I was a little shocked at his tone, but I laughed. I then walked over to him, and grabbed his shirt collar "I might have some advice for you." I teased him, waiting for Deku to respond. "I- you-" "Listen, maybe there is a way you can become a hero." I interrupted him, I saw my followers with shocked expressions on their faces. Deku listened, and payed attention. I put my hand on his shoulder, and activated my quirk. I then continued, "Maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof of the building, and hope you get a quirk in your next life." 

* DEKU'S POV *

               Did... Did Kacchan really mean it? Does he actually want me to... die? I heard him walking out of the room, but he stopped at the door way. He snickered, and continued walking. Why would he say that? He really does hate me, huh? I should've known. What was I thinking... After I was sure he left, I got up, and peered out the window. I leaned over the edge of the windowsill, and spotted it in the koi pond. I gasped, and ran towards the exit of the school before it was too late. I winced when I accidentally rubbed my shoulder against my clothing. I grabbed my notebook out of the pond. "Dumb fish... this is my notebook, not your food." I looked at the front page, it wasn't too smeared. I sighed in relief. 

                  I decided to go to the store to get some bandages and burn cream. I checked my pockets for any money, I had just enough... good. But as soon as I started walking, I felt nauseous... and a burning feeling coming from my chest and lungs. I fell on my knees, and grimaced. 'It... it hurts so bad, I can't...'  I suddenly fell into a coughing fit, and gagged. I felt something come out of my throat, making it burn and sting. I looked down, my eyes blurry and stinging from tears... but I didn't see vomit, I saw...

Bubbles...?

Word count: 1010

Time: 4.5 hours

Time taken on cover: 2.5 hours

Here is the art for anyone that wanted to see it better... even though it's bad lol