Chapter 1

Wonyoung's Pov.

*someone knocking on the door*
"Wonyoung!!!Wake up!Get ready for your first day of school!!"said my mother."Yaahh!!!Im trying to get my beauty sleep!"I said madly.I move my body to face the window side of the room then close my eyes to start sleeping again."Wonyoung if you don't go down here in 3 seconds i'll not give you your school money!!"my mother said,after that I storm out of my room."Mom!!!I said im sleeping!"I said."Ohh didn't you hear what ive just said?I said get ready for school!!!"my mom said."Fineee!"I said and went back to my room and did my morning routine.

After taking a bath I went to choose what clothes to wear because its the first day of school everybody's gonna wear formal clothes not uniform.I got out of my room and grab a sandwich in the kitchen"Bye mom!Love ya!"i said running out of the door.

I walk to the garage and get in my car,after I got in I put my seatbelt and drove to school.

I have arrived to the school gate.I went out of my car and gave the keys to the gaurd near me"Take it to the parking lot,You can give the keys back to me when school's done"I said in a bossy tone."Yes ma'am"said the gaurd.

I walk through the gate and saw my friends bickering.I walk to them "Hey guys!"I said with a smile."Hey!"said Sakura.'Miyawaki Sakura,the eldest in our group called 'Queens''."Can you stop these two from bickering"said Sakura."Stop fighting guys,what are you guys even fighting about?"I said in a seriuos way."She doesn't want to admit that I won the bet last time!!"said the short hair girl name Chaewon unnie.'Kim Chaewon,third to the eldest in our group'."What?!!I clearly won that round!tell her wonyoung!"said the duck looking face which is Yena unnie
'Choi Yena,The second eldest in our group'."Ok guys stop fighting,I dont know who won that round but lets just start a new bet,is that ok?"I said which they all agreed.

"How about this?The person you've bumped with while walking and with your eyes close will be your target,is that ok for you Wonyoung?"said the eldest.I got shocked"Me?"I said with a confused look in my face."Yes you,since you always win in our bets.Why don't you show them how its done"said the eldest.The both girls fighting earlier nods in agreement.I sighed"Finee"."but im not finished"said Sakura.I sighed again and said"Ok,continue"."So the person you bumped with will be you're target and you have to make him/her fall for you"said the eldest.The two dumb girls in my side was jumping in excitement."And then what?"I said with a serious tone."Then dump him/her afterwards"she proudly said ."Game on!"I said with a smirk in my face.

I started to walk to the main door of the school with my eyes close.I was walking faster and faster until I can hear my friends saying "Turnn!!Wonyoung Turn!!Turn to the side!!Move!!". 'Huh?why should I move to the side?' I was talking to my self until I bumped into someone.When I was about to look at the person I bumped with I heard him say "Im very sorry"and because of that I knew who he was.He's ----

*Yay first chapter is done,Hope you guys will stay until the end!Stay safe and eat healthy.I love youu~*