Prolouge

- 4 years ago -

England. London.

A girl. 17 years old. 5'6. Honey like skin. Long dark curly hair. Named Rosalie.

A girl who was royalty but not the kind of royalty you would see in world wide news but more of a dark royalty. Like for any royal child there were balls, important meetings, and training to become the perfect leader.

But on October 18th it was quiet, no bodies running about just the gentle sounds of rain hitting the castle in all the right places.

Rosalie was sitting in the front of her bedroom window, watching the rain as she waited for her brother to arrive.

Unlike most siblings, Rosalie and her brother were best friends.

Oh... but poor Rosalie would soon find out how family can be the greatest enemy.

~
England. Winchester.

A boy. 20 years old. 6'1. Olive skin. Short dark wavy hair. Named Roman.

A guy who has just betrayed his best friend of 17 years. He was on his way to see her.

She was so excited but soon all that excitement would turn into rage.

He promised that he would never do this to her.
So could you imagine you how a girl who doesn't believe in breaking promises would feel?

This girl has her list of personal issue like anyone else but once she loses that control, the damage could be catastrophic.

To think the one person who has witnessed and helped her through it, would turn around and be the cause.

Well...

it looks like the gates of hell have opened.

——
🌥
ok so i have decided to change the story a lot but hyunjin and felix will still be in it. i do not know how much i will update since i somewhat have a life. give me any advice or things you would like to see in this story. also any of the pictures in this story are NOT mine. i am going to stop writing now because i have school in a few hours.

TOODLES!!!
——
EDITED