𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 + 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖒

༺═──────────────═༻

:: Rᴜʟᴇs ::

༺═──────────────═༻

1 :: All of the rp in here are individual ones only! Meaning it's only between you and me, group rp is not allowed.

2 :: Do not control my ocs, let me be the one to control my oc's words and actions and I will let you do the same.

3 :: Be descriptive with your reply! 6+ lines probably? I understand if you are busy and such but I hope you understand that it won't be easy for me to be creative with my reply and the rp will get boring quickly.

4 :: You can only tag me after 2 days of waiting for my reply, most people are busy now right? I have life outside wattpad just like the others. If you still don't get any reply then wait for another 2 days.

5 :: Please tell me if you are starting to get bored with the rp we are doing so that I won't spam you or keep waiting for your reply. We can always start a new rp if you still want, I will try to not ignore you as well.

6 :: You are allowed to make as many rp as you want! Go ahead and use more than 1 oc as well, just make sure to keep track of it so that no rp will be ignored.

7 :: Do not interrupt someone else's rp or start a fight with someone, you can't go talking bad about someone's oc or the way they rp as well. Be a cyber bully in here then I will kick you out immediately.

8 :: Third person only please?

9 :: Take smut to PM and censor your cursing so that this book won't get deleted by wattpad.

10 :: If you want to do a smut scenario then make sure both characters are 18+

11 :: You play my crush properly and I will definitely do the same, fair right?

12 :: Every ocs are accepted including LGBT! If you are uncomfortable with it then I suggest you to find another roleplay book.

13 :: Please don't make OP ocs, no one is perfect so please make sure to give them some flaws. Please don't make them get the spotlight 24/7 either, let others shine as well okay?

14 :: Make sure to put backup crush as well, just in case our ocs main crush are the same or maybe you want to do a love triangle or poly relationship scenario.

15 :: Passwords -

A ) What can I call you?

B ) Are you a manga reader?

C ) Is there anything you uncomfortable to be with? Like any trigger and such

D ) Which rule seems important to you?

E ) Tag 2 people you think would be interested to join this rp! ( Optional )

༺═──────────────═༻

:: Fᴏʀᴍ ::

༺═──────────────═༻

Full Name :

Meaning Of Name :

Nickname(s) :

*Reason For Nickname(s) :

Age : Past and future

*Birth Date :

*Place Of Birth :

Gender :

Sexuality :

Pronouns :

Relationship Status :

Gang :

Position In Gang : For example like a leader, vice leader and etc.

*Occupation :

Class : For example upper class, middle class and such ( In term of money )

Face claim : Anime picture only

Appearance Description : If you don't want to use picture

Height :

Weight :

Eye color :

Hair color :

Skin tone :

Piercing :

Scar :

Tattoo :

Distinguish Feature :

*Outfit :

Personality :

Good Traits :

Bad Traits :

Strengths : Maximum 5

Weaknesses : Maximum 5

*Talents :

Habits :

Main Crush :

Backup Crush :

Relatives :

Friends :

Neutral :

Enemies :

Sickness :

Phobias :

Allergies :

Backstory :

Pet :

Others :

Passwords :

༺═──────────────═༻

You are allowed to tag! Just make sure to leave a comment and tell me you are going to tag.