16

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone looked at the nurse who just walked away from Jungkook's room a while ago and came back running and saying Y/N was missing. Jungkook's mom quickly ran towards the room where Y/N was. Jin told Hoseok and Jimin to stay with Jungkook as he and Yoongi ran behind Jungkook's mom.

Taehyung and Namjoon were home. They were supposed to come to the hospital with some foods. 'HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER! I WILL SUE YOU ALL!!!' Jungkook's father yelled as he was standing right behind the door of Jungkook's room.

Jungkook heard it but didn't bothered much thinking that his parents were grateful for Y/N to give her kidney to their son and also this wasn't the time to think about this things. 'How can she be vanish like this hyung?' Jimin said as he and Hoseok were sat beside Jungkook's each side.

'I don't know, but I saw aunt sitting beside Y/N while she was unconscious a while ago before the ward boy informed us about Jungkook's state and then we informed them.' 'What do we expect from them, they met their daughter after 24 years. Of course they will be sad as they met their daughter in a bad condition, when she was trying to save her brother.'

'Save her what?!' Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook who has a confused face. 'I forgot that you don't know..' Jimin said biting his lower lips. 'I don't know what hyung?! Why are you not saying anything?!'

'I-I think it will be better if your parents or Jin hyung or Yoongi hyung informs you this....' 'Or Taehyung,' Hoseok said as Jungkook was confused but he said, 'Hyung, can you please tell me? Ahhh!' Jungkook suddenly groaned as Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook with wide eyes before Jimin rushed outside to call a nurse or doctor whoever he come across to.

'W-what happened?!' 'H-hyung, i-it's paining out of sudden......' Hoseok looked at Jungkook's neck but he couldn't see anything. 'But there is no mark to indicate that you are in pain.' 'I don't know hyung, it's hurting so FUCKING MUCH!' 

Jimin came back with a doctor as well as Taehyung and Namjoon. 'What happened to him?' 'I don't know doctor, we were talking when he suddenly yelped in pain.' Hoseok replied as the doctor nodded before removing Jungkook's hand from his neck and took a look. 'You have no single injury here. Oh! Where is his twin?!'

[There were more than 3 doctors who performed kidney transplant, so they all knew about the twin thing also they heard about Y/N request of not hurting her twin.....]

'S-she went missing out of sudden,' Jimin replied. 'WHAT?!' Namjoon and Taehyung said at the same time. 'W-what do you mean by twin hyun-Ahhh!!' Jungkook said between his pain. 'You don't kno-' 'Doctor! what will we do?! He is feeling too pain!' Jimin cut the doctor's words as he looked at Jungkook's poor state. 'Well Emily(nurse), give me the Midazolam injection.'

'What is this injection doctor?' Namjoon asked. 'Well it is used before medical procedures and surgery to cause drowsiness, relieve anxiety, and prevent any memory of the event. Since normal sleeping injection won't give him peace so I have to give this one to help him conquer the pain.'

'No, no, please tell me........Ahhhhhh! no! t-tell me what twi..........' Jungkook yelled before he completely lost his sense as the doctor inserted the injection in his upper hand. 'This will make him calm and painless for minimum 8 hours. Also please try to find the girl. I will talk to the hospital securities since she was under our protection.'

The doctor and the nurse went away as Taehyung and Namjoon asked Hoseok and Jimin about what happened here. They both told the 2 kims about what happened as Taehyung quickly walked away with Jimin to find her. Namjoon stayed there with Hoseok as they looked over Jungkook.

..........................................................

..........................................................

Jin looked at the CCTV camera as he noticed something odd. 'Yoongi, look at this!' Yoongi looked at the screen Jin pointed at as he saw a big NOAH car. A guy was pushing a wheelchair as one of his hand was pressing the patient's neck. The patient's face was covered with a scarf as they could see red liquid dripping through the patient's white hospital dress. The guy quickly pulled the patient in a bridal style and went inside the car.

'Hyung! That is Y/N!' Yoongi screamed as he rushed to outside to stop the car. Jin followed him but they couldn't stop the car. 'What happened hyung? Did you find them?' Jimin asked as soon as they came out and saw both the eldest looking around. 'Taehyung! open your car! I saw that guy took Y/N!' Yoongi said as Taehyung quickly ran towards his car. Jimin also did the same as the police who were informed right after Y/N's missing sat on the police car and followed the car a while ago after they saw the guy driving away.

As soon as both Taehyung and Jimin came with their own car Jin said, 'Let's split, both of them didn't saw the car. So you go with Taehyung and I will go with Jimin.' 'I was thinking the same hyung.' They didn't waste any time as both the car rushed towards the way Yoongi and Jin saw the guy went with Y/N.

JIN WITH JIMIN

'Jungkook was screaming because of immerse pain. Doctor then gave him an injection and now he is sleeping. *sighs* I just hope he will be alright as well as Y/N.'

'Wait, what did you said? Where he was feeling pain?'

'On his neck. But there wasn't any injuri- wait..... Is Y/N?!!!!!!!'

'Oh MY GOD! SO THE RED LIQUID WAS BLOOD! OH MY GOD!'

'W-what happened hyung?!'

'J-jimin! Yoongi and I saw the guy who was pulling a patient to a car. We saw her neck was full of red l-liquids. The guy was pressing hard on her neck maybe to stop the bleeding...'

'Oh no! This is bad!'

YOONGI WITH TAEHYUNG

'Taehyung drive faster!'

'I-I am hyung!'

'Hyung, I think Y/N is hurt.'

'Why?!'

'Jungkook was acting weird. He said he was feeling pain on his neck but there was no injuries, the doctor assumed it was his twin who is in pain-'

'Oh no! Me and Jin hyung saw that guy pulling Y/N while pressing his hand on her neck to stop her bleeding! Oh my god! No no no no!!!'

Jin & Yoongi: 'Please be save, I am coming to save you.......my love.....' 

TO BE CONTINUED.......