❀Chapter Six❀

"There he is"

"Uriba Kingdom? Where's that at?" Sunwoo ask, "On the other side of the world" Hyunjun said, "Great, just great" Changmin sighed. "Looks like we're going on an adventure" Sunwoo said, "Yes! Finally!" Hyunjun excitedly said, "Who said we are?" Kevin ask. "I mean do you want to find Chanhee or not?" Hyunjun said packing some stuff, "What are you packing?" Jacob ask, "That's too much dear" Aunt Ara said.

"Protection.....just in case" Hyunjun answered, "let's head back to the castle to pack some clothes" Sunwoo said walking out the room, "We really are going on this adventure thing" Kevin said walking out the room. "Be safe, bring Chanhee back safe" Aunt Ara said hugging them, "We will".
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Ight, so how are we going to get to Uriba Kingdom?" Jacob ask, "Well there's an whole ocean in our way for one. But I heard that there pirates that sail that ocean. On land we can go by car, we can stop at small towns so we can rest and sock up on food when we need to" Hyunjun said circling things on the map.

"Damn, you had this all planned out" Kevin said, "We've been waiting for this day to come" Sunwoo said, "The car is loaded" he added, "Ight, what about the others?" Changmin ask. "I can look over the castle and the country for you while your gone, if that's ok with you, your Highness?" Sangyeon said entering the room, "Would you do that for me?" Changmin questioned, "Yes, now go get your Queen" Sangyeon smile.

"Alright, bye hyung stay safe" the five of them waved and left.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Look at that, your still here. It has been one week and three days and your ' King ' hasn't come. Might as well just throw that ring away and come marry me instead." Hyunjae said. "Never, he's coming I can feel it. Where are we exactly?" Chanhee look towards Hyunjae

"Uriba Kingdom"
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Oh, look at that?? I updated today as well, I was really doubting myself about updating cause I was so worry about going to sleep early.

But, yea here, um maybe I'll update tomorrow as well, but I don't know about this weekend because I'm going to my aunt's house.

I hope you are enjoying this story.

Anyways vote comment and follow if you want to. Good morning night or afternoon bye love you <3