🎂Special Chapter🎂

Chanhee woke up very early because today is a special day. He sneak out the room making sure to not wake up his King.

"Good morning, Your Highness. What are you doing up so early?"

"If you haven't noticed, it's my husband's birthday today and I want to make this day special for him." Chanhee said to the maid. "What do you have in mind?" The maid ask, Chanhee whispered in her ear and she nodded to everything he said. "That sounds amazing, I'll just tell the maids to get to work right away" the maid said and bowed, "Don't be too loud please" Chanhee said.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Once the food was done, Chanhee took the tray into his room, "Good morning my love" he said with a smile upon seeing Changmin awake. "Well good morning to you my love. What is this?" Changmin smiled, "Eat up, ok?" Chanhee said kissing Changmin's head.

While Changmin was eating, he saw a letter, he put down his fork and picked the light blue letter up, "Good morning my love, I hope you enjoy your breakfast. Now that you have aten, I need you to freshen up and go to the place where we first shared a room" Changmin read out loud. "The first place where we first shared a room?" Changmin questioned while freshening up. "I got it!" Changmin ran out his room, down the stairs, and outside to his car.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Changmin open the dorm door and stood there for a moment, "Wow, it didn't change much." Changmin said exploring the dorm door. While walking around he saw the light blue letter on the couch. He picked it up and read it, "I remember you comforted me on this very couch once I figured out that Hyunjae cheated on me. That was the moment I knew your the one for me, Cinnamon Roll. Now, my love go to the place where I heard the story behind your nickname, my Cinnamon Roll." It didn't take Changmin long to figure out that he has to go to Aunt Ara's café.

So with one last look around, he left the dorm and headed towards Aunt Ara's café. "Good morning Cinnamon Roll, here's your letter and some Cinnamon rolls" Aunt Ara said to Changmin with a smile, "thank you, good morning" Changmin said and sat at a table. "Funny, cause this is the exact place where we hung out as friends, but everyone thought we were dating. Do you remember what we did after going to Aunt Ara's café? I do, and I also remember the lady saying to let your boyfriend pay for you. Do you now remember the place? Let's go to that place then, and tell her that we are together now" Changmin laughed at the fond memory and got up, hugged Aunt Ara and left.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Long time no see, how are you?"

"Good morning, I've been good"

"Uh, so your wife stop by and gave me this, but I'm pretty sure it's for you" the lady said holding up the light blue letter. Changmin chuckled and said "thank you." Changmin gently took the letter and read it. "Now my love, this is the last place and this is a very special place to me. Wanna know why? Well because it's the place where we had our first dance together and the place where we had our first kiss together. See you soon my love" Changmin stood there for a good two minutes and then gasped, "I got it! Thank you again. And uh, also my wife is um....", "I know who it is. Now go" the lady said with a smile. "Thank you!"
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE" Chanhee said jumping onto Changmin, "Thank you Bubbles. For a second there I thought you didn't remember my birthday." Changmin laughed. "I could never forget my husband's birthday. I sent you to all those places for a reason." Chanhee said bopping Changmin's nose. "You must be hungry. Come sit, the maids and I made this" Chanhee said pointing to the picnic, "Just like the first time we were here" Changmin chuckled and sat down next to Chanhee.

"Did you have fun going down memory lane?" Chanhee ask eating a Cinnamon roll, "Yea, those are very find memories." Changmin smile as he ate a sandwich. "Oh! There's one more thing, but finished eating first." Chanhee said.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Come on!" Chanhee called out running up the bridge, "It's almost done rising! Hurry!" Chanhee shout. "The Golden Lock Bridge. Remember when we used to watch the sunset?" Changmin said, "Yes....Now we can watch the sunrise and also do this" Chanhee said taking out a lock.

"Ready? On the count of three. One......Two..........Three!" Once they have lock their lock they stood up and look into each other's eyes. Changmin lean closer and kissed Chanhee's lips, Chanhee kissing back. It was a sweet, gentle kiss filled with passion and love.

"I love you Bubbles"

"I love you too Cinnamon Roll"
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGMIN 🎂🎉🎊🥳
I hope you are having a wonderful birthday and is staying safe and healthy.
Love you dearly ❤️

I hope you enjoy this special chapter.

I have to go now, I'm in school and I started making this one the bus so yea.

Anyways vote comment and follow if you want to. Good morning night or afternoon bye love you <3