35

Next day at night 🌕✨

Taehyung was lying on Jungkook's bed, playing some games on his phone while ravenette was taking shower.

Jungkook's friend Jinyoung decided to gather in his room at night to play some games and have drinks they bought secretly without their teachers knowing.Jungkook decided to go whereas Taehyung denied because he didn't wanted to or maybe he just wanted to play games on his phone as he was lazy to even move his fingers. =_=

"Tae I'm going." Jungkook said removing his phone from charger.

"Ok go ahead." Taehyung replied without even sparing any glance.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked as he wanted Taehyung to come with him.

Taehyung didn't said anything.

Once again Jungkook tried "Jimin is also there." Jungkook said which made Taehyung to turn his head in the speed of light.

"You should have told me this before" Taehyung frowned well groaned too.

Jungkook chuckled "Tell me you're coming or not?"

Taehyung thought for a while a pout on his face.His eyes landed on other two boys in the room.He knew the boy from his class was also going there, so it leaves Taehyung and that creep in the room alone.

'I think it's better to go.'

✿☆☆✿

Jungkook opened room no. 30 from which you can hear sounds of teenagers chatting (they should really quiet down if they don't want to be caught).

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Jungkook was greeted by his friend Yugyeom who was sitting on the floor with few of his friends in circle including Jimin and Yoongi and a bottle in between probably playing truth and dare.

Others were on the beds playing different games or either watching movies.

"Wanna join?" Another boy asked

"No i would like to drink." Jungkook smirked and made his way to the empty bed and grabbed a can of beer while Taehyung made his way towards his best friend and plopped beside him.

Truth and dare team resumed their game while Jungkook made crystal clear not to involve him with any of their dare.

"Ok you have to kiss someone anyone who is inside in this room." Yoongi smirked, giving the dare to Taehyung.

"Ok" Taehyung shrugged and made his way towards Jungkook who was slowly sipping on his beer while scrolling on his phone.He bent down and kissed Jungkook's cheeks his lips lingering there for a while.

It took Jungkook off guard.Taehyung already made his way to sit back while Jungkook was confused what just happened now?

Everyone was silent and all of a sudden they started laughing.

"What? Why are you guys laughing?" Taehyung asked baffled.

"Tae first, the kiss was supposed to be on lips and-" Jinyoung began

"You should have told me before" Taehyung interrupted

"Listen to me first" Jinyoung said and Taehyung muttered a small 'ok'

"And secondly we want to know why did you kissed only Jungkook...you had a lot of options and adding to that Jungkook already denied not to involve him in any our dares." Jinyoung teased while Tahyung subtly tried to cover his pink cheeks.

"Plus you could have kissed your best friend.....it was easy for you...I think he only sees Jungkook." Mark commented while Taehyung was at a loss of words.

"Anii!!!(No) It's not like that....umm Yoongi is so possessive towards Jimin..Yess possessive...that's why" Taehyung reasoned while fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah I am....but still Tae." Yoongi snickered

"Anyways you have to do the dare again,Tae.That one will not be counted." Jungwoo said

"NoOoo I'm not doing..I already did!!" Taehyung groaned.

"You have to do Tae....everyone did." Jimin tried to convince his best friend.

"Then I'm quitting." Taehyung pouted whilst getting up from his previous place.

"Taeeeee" Yugyeom wailed

"Leave it guyss why are you guys forcing him to play..if he really don't want to" Jungkook said while Taehyung sat beside Jungkook.

"Whipped" Someone murmured and rest of them snickered

"Okk guys let's continue!!! let these two lovebirds enjoy their taekook time." Yoongi said whispering those last words so that Jungkook and (specially) Taehyung won't hear it.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat silently for some time watching their friends play truth and dare (and the game becoming dirtier by seconds) but eventually Taehyung started to get bored.

"Jungkook let's watch some movie." Taehyung spoke.

"Ok..ask Jimin to give his tablet"

"Oki" Taehyung smiled and went to Jimin to borrow the tab and came back to where Jungkook was sitting.

Jungkook was sitting leaning on the headboard while spreading his legs.When Taehyung came back Jungkook guided Taehyung to sit in between his legs and I would be lying If I said Taehyung wasn't flustered, blushing or felt butterflies in his stomach.

He could feel Jungkook's breath fanning against his neck.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind while latter was sitting between his legs,his cheeks turning pink while Jungkook chose movie they wanted to see.

When the movie begin Jungkook covered Taehyung and himself with duvet.

"You smells so good." Jungkook huskily whispered right beside Taehyung's ear which sent chills down his spine.

Taehyung didn't replied anything but blushed from the compliment.

He didn't know how to feel as Jungkook never complimented him about how he smells rather he always teases him saying he stinks.He knew all those words didn't meant anything.Jungkook used them to just tease him but he not either complimented him.

It was different for him.He didn't know how to react.

Shaking his thoughts Taehyung leaned his back to Jungkook's chest and released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"They act like married couple but still not dating WoOW"