Chapter One

Isabella's P.O.V
"Bonos dias,Isabella get up, remember Phineas and Ferb are having a party and you volunteered to help,"Mom said.
I raised my head and gasped. I couldn't see because all of this frizzy, poofy hair.
"Ok Mom thanks for reminding me,"I said. I think she left the room. I got up and shook my hair.
I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair again,put my clothes on, and put a pink bow on.
"See you later Pinkie,"I said. With that I left the room. Momma is cooking my favorite breakfast.
"Mommy, I will just take that to go."I smiled. Mom clucked her tongue and put her hands on her hips.
"Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, you know I don't like you walking and eating at the same time."she scolded.
"Sorry Momma, but like you said, I have to go to Phineas and Ferb's."I explained.
She rolled her eyes. Then, put my breakfast in a brown paper bag and gave it to me.
"Be good dear,"she added. I nodded and left.
As I was walking across the street I started day dreaming.
*Day Dream*
"Hey Phineas, whatcha' doin?"I asked all flirty like.
"Oh Isabella I have been waiting for you to come,"he bent down on one knee and grabbed my hand.
"Will you marry me?"he asked.
*Off of Day Dream*
A car passed by. That could've ran me over! Oh well. As I came in through the wooden gate I smiled and looked at Phineas. His beautiful, red hair and his wonderful, pointy hair. I cleared my throat.
"Hey Phineas, whatcha doin?"I asked.
"Oh hey Isabella, we were just getting ready for the School-is-in-a-week party."he answered. Ferb waved. I waved back.
"Hey Ferb."I smiled.
"Sooooo, what do you want me to do?"I suddenly asked.
"You can get the Fireside girls to come and help then I will tell you what you gals have to do."he said. I nodded and walked off. Once, I got there I knocked on the door. Ginger answered.
"Hi Isabella."she hugged me. I hugged back and walked in.
"Hey girls, whatcha doin?"I asked again.
"Getting some patches."Holly said.
"Really, what did you guys get?"I asked.
"I have an athletic patch."Adyson proudly said.
"I have an honesty patch."Gretchen replied.
"Helping seniors cross the street patch."said Holly.
"Daycare patch."Milly grinned.
Ginger said "I didn't get to get any patches because Stacy and I have sister time week."
Katie giggled "Watching Isabella flirt with Phineas patch."
We laughed for a little bit then I got serious.
"Katie don't make up patches...please."I demanded.
"How would you guys like to help out with Phineas and Ferb's School-is-in-a-week party."I smiled.
"Let's go and see Baljeit,"Ginger announced. We glared at her. She sighed. "Let's go and help out Phineas."she mobbed. We ran to his house. We did the decorations, invitations, and music. So far this is the best party ever.
(A week later)
There's a knock on my door.
"Isa....it's the first day of school and you do not want to be late."Mom said. I mumbled and groaned. She busted loudly in the room.
"Isabella levantate! Ahora!"she yelled. That made me jump up.
"Kay Mom."I said. I could only see a little bit. She smiled and left the room. I went in front of my mirror and shook my hair. Did my hygiene,put clothes on, and went downstairs. I ate cereal and kissed Mommy goodbye. I got my pink bag and my lunch.
"I have to catch the bus!"I said to myself. When I came to the bus stop I immediately see the Fireside Girls. Milly and Ginger ran to me.
"We have a surprise for you." They both said at the same time.
"Really, what?"I asked. They pointed to Phineas. But it isn't Phineas. It's a robot that looks exactly like Phineas.
"Girls, what is the meaning of this? "I angrily asked. Adyson laughed.
"Wait for it."she pressed on a remote. 'Phineas' came up to me on one knee.
"Isabella, will you marry me?"he said. The kids at the bus stop snickered and laughed. This is not and I mean not funny.
"This isn't funny!"I'm not trying to cry.
"Oh Isabella,"Gretchen laughed between words."It's just a joke." I rolled my eyes. The bus came and I sat all the way in the back. The girls came. I crossed my arms.
"Go away!"I stated.
"Oh Isabella you surely are exaggerating."Holly rolled her eyes. I gave them a death glare. Phineas and Ferb walked on the bus and sat in the front behind the driver. I ignored the girls and sat next to Phineas. It's three per seat. I transformed from 'I hate my friends'look to 'you make me shine' look.
"Hey Phineas, hi Ferb."I greeted.
"Hello Isabella, where are you're friends?"I can see the Fireside Girls look like they are waiting for me to say that they were there in the corner of my eyes. I tried to look confused.
"Uh Phineas, what friends?"I said. The bus stopped at the next stop. Phineas was about to say something until Ferb talked.
"Never mind then."He said. Phineas shrugged.
Katie clucked her tongue and came next to us. She pointed at me.
"Bug off Isabella, you good for nothing."she said. Oh no she didn't.
Hey guys do you like this chapter? I like it. If you guys think my chapters should be shorter or longer comment please. Goodbye loved ones♡♡♡♡♡.