The Famous Jeon officers

so here you go!!!

also...its gguk this time....😉

pls ignore the image quality.......

word count-6388

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it was a bright morning....too early to wake up but not for cops....who had the duty to protect the others...

"Morning Mr. Kim.." a fellow guard wished another higher authority officer who just gave a nod moving forward..

"where are others?" he asked to particularly no one as no one was present around him...

"felix!!!" he called out to his junior who came there just in time.

"where are others? are they late??"  felix just shrugged ..he also didn't know where they were...

"seriously??" he grumbled and fished his phn to call but to his surprise no one was picking up his call....

"thats it!" he bent to pick up the files that fell down nd stood up-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIANT!!!!!"

 this is what he saw...it was just a board and no one present there....he is sure its his colleague officer's jin's deeds....

"huh....birthday?? OH SHIT ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!" he sudden loud voice made every one startled and he heard loud laughters...the one he can recognize easily after 2 years..

"Tae!!!! gguk!! come out i know its you two!!!!" and as expected the two giggling officers came out still laughing...

namjoon was sure as hell if anyone saw them right now they would never believe they both are the infamous Jeon officers

the whole seoul knows about the infamous Jeon officers...  and they both never failed a single case or criminal...

they joined 2 yrs before... still they are more capable than all others officers....

now lets get back to the story..

"fine fine brats...now tell me where are the others??"

the two nodded before calling them.and surprisingly they picked up their phn calls...

"they will be here in a min...also tae lets get back to our work we are pretty late.." gguk said as tae nodded getting back.....

namjoon just shook his head as he saw how their atmosphere around them changed in a minute...

soon his other friends also came...

"happy birthday joon hyung!!!!"

"happy birthday namjoon-ahh"

he thanked them one by one...

"oh where are the other two?" jin said looking around...

"they both are back to work and i think we should too...lets go."