Thinking about the past

Jessica wanted just one more great love affair in her life. She was feeling lonely for some time now. She had her family, her acting career, her photography, her friends but she wanted to share all this with someone special.

She felt alone at night when she was lying in bed with only Jack and Pine besides her. Jessica never wanted to be alone physically . She loved her kids more than anything else but they were adults now and had there own lifes.

She needed someone to share her thoughts and feelings, her cravings and her lust... She loved sex, she loved having sex, she loved giving pleasure and to be pleasured.

Jessica wanted all that but the problem is while thinking about that, she had already someone on her mind. Someone she didn't know for long. Someone she only met twice during rehearsals. Someone she knew was engaged with a young, beautiful woman. But she couldn't get Danny out of her mind.

They had met at the first rehearsal for AHS Coven . Ryan told her that he had an specific actor in mind while creating the axeman and that they would have a great chemistry on screen. But that's exactly the problem right now. She couldn't stop thinking about him and all the things she is missing in her life.

Jessica couldn't deny that she was having a crush on him. She fell in love with Danny the moment he touched her hand and looked into her eyes to introduce himself. When she heard his voice for the first time a warm feeling spread through her body and she felt like a teenager again. Something she didn't feel in decades. The last time she felt that way was with Sam and that evolved in something more than just an affair, it was the greatest love affair of her life then.

This is what she was craving right now while lying in her bed and listening to the wind outside and watching the shadows of her bedroom while the dogs were snorring softly.

Tomorrow she will meet Danny again and she was nervous as hell. Not just because of him but because of the script, the first meeting of Fiona and the Axeman. The first kiss and maybe the first sex scenes if the schedule permits.

So now Jessica didn't know what was worst, thinking about her lonely life, her crush on Danny, the scenes they will have together or the fact that she just wanted to fuck him, knowing that he is engaged and probably happy with his life.

Jessica turned around in bed and tried hard to focus on sleep and not thinking about Danny and the following day...