Drakey

It was a warm morning mikey was lying in bed curled up in hi blanket while hugging his towel (if you can call thata towel). After the fifth alarm clock that draken gave him he slowly woke up and dragged his letargic body to the closet. Today his "Daddy,, was out for work(Draken is Mafia my au) so he took a big hoodie of draken and some frilly panties with laces. His lazy ass somehow managed it to drag itself to the kitchen. When he sat down he immediatly fell asleep. 2 hours passt and the blonde woke up with neck ache.He ate and sat on the couch to look TV. The boy decided to go shopping something that he did every day because off boredom. When he arrived at the shop  he saw a sex shop on the end of th street and went in. He saw punch of sex toys but nothing that they didn't own but there was something that catched his eys there was drawner full of tubes with strange titles like breast milk maker or animal behaviorl. Of course he diceded to buy them all. At home there was Draken waiting for him he seemed angry. Suddenly the other boy realized that it was past 2 in the Morning."Where were you ,, he answeredin a cold tone. befor hecould answer he turned the vibrator on "ahh~ mhh~P-pleAsE~stop,,.Mikey said while whimpering on the floor ass inthe air.Draken walked up to the boy and lined his ...... infront of his opposites hole. The Mafia boss slowly trusted in him "ahhh~,,"Naughty kitten needs to be punischment.,, He removerd the hoodie to expose his panties."how perverted you are,,he said while grinning. Mikey was a moaning mess...................

TO BE CONT