Mistletoe

Wholesome scene in Apocalypse AU

-

As snowflakes fell to the ground outside, toppling onto the tall brick walls that surrounded the large boarding school.. FM held X's hand as the two laughed and walked in a circle, falling into an oddly done slow-dance.

FM spun X around and sent him off towards what looked like a pole that had recently been implemented into the floor, imagine.
X spun around, going up to the ceiling and hanging down using his legs, arms outwards towards FM as the taller ran up and X took him by the wrists, flipping FM over and they both laughed.

"—And we STILL got it, take that, Three." FM teased, helping X get to the floor safely.
He looked at Three and Four, setting a hand on his hip and leaning on one leg, raising a brow and smirking.

"You done being all lovey dovey yet? Orrrr you gonna look up and realize what you two are standing under.." The taller snorted, looking up to the doorframe, bam.. Mistletoe hanging right beneath Three and Four, who leaned against each other and held hands without even realizing..

They had already been dating for at least two months now, yet they still acted.. pretty awkward, at least, Four did. Three seems to have adjusted okay, then again.. he had been waiting to have someone so close for years.

Now that he has that someone, he hasn't let go.

FM knew this, sure he teased the guy a lot about it, but he was proud that Three finally had someone to really attach onto.

Anyways..
FM raised a brow, looking at the two once more.

"Go on, it's Christmas, give each other a little gift."
That sounded a little iffy, ah well, not FM's fault if anyone takes it wrong.

X snorted and rolled his eyes, walking over to Mario and sitting down beside the taller, the two sitting at the fireplace as Mario sat his plate of spaghetti down, now looking at Three and Four.
"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" The man chanted, teasing.. yet genuine. Oh Mario, supportive Mario.

Three looked to Four, who stood awkwardly, frozen, he held his hands against Four's cheeks, pulling him closer and planting a long, soft kiss against the taller's lips, holding Four in a hug around his neck as Four melted into the other, placing his hands on Three's cheeks.

"YEAHHHH!" Mario cheered, clapping as X looked and gave a small nod of approval, he gave a small clap, too. FM stood, giving a small noise of approval as he nodded his head and sat down by X, leaning against his friend and looking towards where Three and Four were still.

They pulled away, Four failing to find words and instead mumbling. Three smirked towards the other and flicked the taller's head.
He.. laughed. He laughed. Hah.
"Love you, you.. idiot." He laughed, planting a peck on Four's cheek.

"I-a knew it would-a happen!" Mario smiled, he wasn't laughing, he was—genuinely happy for the two. Three wasn't even getting all aggressive like he used to, huh? "Tell anyone about this, and I'll kill you."
Nope! He embraced it.
Guess there was room for change.

Three and Four muttered a few words to each other, Four finding himself in a complete loss of words.
Three giggled and handed yet another slight insult, then some lovey dovey sentence FM couldn't quite hear over X's laughter before pulling him off towards the fire place to sit with everyone else.

"My god, these-a bitches gay! Good-a for them, good for-a them!" Mario said aloud, seeing as Three now leaned against Four as the two sat around the fireplace.

Yeah, Christmas Eve just got a lot better.

-

Where was everyone else? I dunno lmao. Probably asleep since it's late in this fic