fantasy

the book and I guess the movie world always made couples seem so easy. always love at first sight, or maybe because they didn't want to make a 2,000 page book on a teen romance novel.

stereotypical of me to say, but love wasn't easy. butterflys all in your stomach, feeling like you're simply going to die when they even take a single glace at you... or maybe that was just  me.

Take a look at twighlight. everyone always thought it was love at first sight, and sure you could say that but truly, it was fate. 

But twighlight isn't real. I wish love could be that simple, fate. Or maybe it is. But if it is I have a grudge against it, because it definitely isn't fate for me.
It was a snowy Sunday. I brushed my long curly red hair. I went to my desk and opened up my new laptop I had just gotten for my birthday.

I wrote some notes down for school, but then got side tracked. Jess is so beautiful.. her long brown hair and her beautiful hazel eyes..  shoot! I groaned and slammed my laptop shut. I couldn't keep my mind off of Jess. Jess was our most popular girl at school. Now now, don't get it confused with the "regina George" popular girl. She was the nice, kind popular girl. She cared so much about people, she put others before her.

She was pure. She was so gentle, and tall. I dreamed about just even sitting next to eachother, admiring eachothers company. But it was all just a fantasyCould that even really happen? Sure we've hanged out a few times.. but was that even enough for her to admire and love me the way I do for her? Does she even like girls?!

I heard a sudden knock on my door, I jumped. "Hey hun, you doing okay? I heard you muttering again.." My mom said, coming in worryingly. "Oh erm yeah I'm okay mom." I said, lying. I wasn't okay.

I figured I had to eat breakfast of course, I had a sudden realization I was practically starving, thinking about crushes is so tiring. I head down stairs and took a left to where my kitchen was. My mom and dad left a note that they were already at work.

I heard the snow lightly touching the window and grinned. I grabbed some cereal and had that for breakfast. I headed back up into my room. My room was pretty simple, but cozy. There were fairy lights all over my room, and I had some posters up on my roof and walls. I had a queen sized bed right next to the window that had pink and blue blankets and sheets.

My phone binged, it was a text from one of my friends, Leah.

Leah: hey were hanging out at the mall with jess! Wanna join us?

Mo: I'll be there in 30 minutes.