36

Taehyung opened his eyes still half asleep and noticed that he was half lying on Jungkook.After detaching himself from Jungkook he laid beside him.He noticed that they were in their own room.

'Did Jungkook carried me here last night' this thought made Taehyung blush and he covered his red cheeks.

'What the frick!! Why I'm blushing!!?'

His eyes landed to the raven haired sleeping beside him.

"He really sleeps like a baby." Taehyung softly whispered while his fingers carded through Jungkook's raven hair.

"Good morning bunny" Taehyung poked Jungkook's cheeks but didn't got any response.

'Heavy sleeper'

"Ahh...I'm hungry" Taehyung whined to himself "I think I should wash myself." and he left the bed.

✿☆☆✿

Jungkook was impatient as it's been long since Taehyung is in bathroom (only 20 mins ತ_ತ) and he really need to pee.So he decided to knock.

He was few steps away from the door when the door was opened by Taehyung who was wearing bathrobe that hugged his body too well showing his curves reaching mid-thigh,revealing his long tanned legs and exposing his inviting collarbones which Jungkook wanted to mark.

Jungkook was loosing his mind that he can't help but to walk closer to the boy to which Taehyung gulped visibly.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath when Jungkook's thumb finally caressed those pink cheeks while making eye contact.

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung his eyes not leaving his crush.

Taehyung didn't pushed him rather he was excited what was about to come.He felt butterflies erupting in his stomach from close proximity.

Jungkook leaned down which made Taehyung's breath hitch.He nosed Taehyung's cheeks and pecked those pink cheeks,slowly trailing his lips down to his neck and pecking it.Taehyung clutched Jungkook's shirt as it was overwhelming for him.

Jungkook sensually kissed Taehyung's collarbones and jawline,his warm breath fanning Taehyung's cheeks and neck.His lips reached Taehyung's ear and started nibbling on it.

Not thinking straight (?) and clouded from pleasure which was not enough for Taehyung, he reached Jungkook's veiny hands and placed it on his own thighs.

Jungkook started tracing those soft muscles occasionally caressing and squeezing it.

He retreated his face and looked at Taehyung who opened his eyes and they stared at eachother.Jungkook leaned to kiss those soft lips while Taehyung closed his eyes but at the same moment they both heard sound of turning the door knob and the door opened with the creaking sound and at the same time Taehyung pushed Jungkook from himself.

Ji hoon (Taehyung's classmate) entered the room when Taehyung pushed Jungkook and they both stood awkwardly.

Cockblocker

"Umm...I-I forgot my phone" Ji hoon went to his bed and grabbed his phone while Taehyung (blushing mess) picked his clothes which were on Jungkook's bed and ran to bathroom.

"You guys can continue" and Ji hoon left the room leaving Jungkook alone who scratched his nape,blushing.

✿☆☆✿

Jungkook and Taehyung were heading towards their bus after having breakfast.

Both of them didn't even made eye contact after what they did in morning.

Taehyung was sitting beside Jimin during their breakfast which made Jimin and Yoongi suspicious of the two.

'Something must have happened between these two considering their red cheeks.' They both had thought

"Oh that's the same girl which sat beside me in the bus.I think she is alone she would be feeling lonely." Jungkook said while pouting which made Taehyung to follow Jungkook's eyes and he saw the girl standing alone while leaning on the bus.

"We should go to her." Jungkook spoke.

'Is she the one who Jungkook likes'

"J-Jungkook" Jungkook hummed in response

'Maybe yes?'

'It means what we did in the morning was in the heat of moment?'

'I shouldn't feel affected'

'But if he likes that girl I shouldn't hold him back.'

'But why I don't want him to go?'

'I blame this heart' Taehyung whined internally.

'heart!?'

'Is it true what I am thinking?' Taehyung widened his eyes

"Tae?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook when he tapped his shoulder.

"Hmm"

"You were going to say something..."

"Uhh..I-I umm I was saying that..look she is not alone..she was waiting for her friends." Taehyung said while mentally scolding himself for stuttering.

"Hmm" Jungkook replied then they saw a boy coming to that girl and kissed her cheeks Taehyung looked at Jungkook to see his reaction if he really like that girl but he saw the ravenette smiling at them.

'So she's not the one?'

✿☆☆✿

It was the last day here in Jeju and Jungkook wanted to do something exciting so he and Taehyung decided to sneak out from their hotel and do something fun.

They both giggled when the finally were far from their hotel.They went to bicycle rental shop and went for cycling.

They both enjoyed the night view, the sky full of stars and cold wind hitting their faces.They didn't realized when they ended up in the park.

Taehyung hopped off his bicycle and plopped in the green grass, Jungkook doing the same.

The park had a lake in which you could see the reflection of moon.Fireflies were flying everywhere making night view mesmerizing.

Taehyung turned his face to look at Jungkook who had his eyes close to feel the cool breeze.

'Was he this handsome before'

'I don't know Jeon Jungkook what you are doing to me....look again I can feel butterflies jumping in my stomach.'

'Is it really true I'm catching feeling for this bunny boy?'

'Considering what we did and what we both were going to do is definitely not two friends do.I don't do things like these with Jimin.'

And what I feel when I'm with Jungkook I never felt for Yoongi.It is different kind of feeling I never felt.

Look these these butterflies came again-

Jungkook opened his eyes feeling eyes on himself.He smiled catching Taehyung looking at him who returned the smile.

"We should go back." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung hummed whilst nodding.

They picked their bicycle.Jungkook removed his scarf which he tied on bicycle handle and went to Taehyung seeing his red ear.He made Taehyung wear that scarf.

"You really need this."Jungkook smiled and patted Taehyung's pink cheeks.Was it because of cold or he was blushing?

"Let's go Tae" Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice who was waiting for Taehyung to come.

'If I really have something for Jungkook then I don't want to rush.First I will confirm.I don't want to ruin our friendship.'

Love takes time, So don't rush it - ( ˘ ³˘)♥