Love yourself

When you are a teenager and has been struggling with your life , you just need to remember that you are really important for the universe .

And if the universe not needed you than you were not here.

So just learn to love yourself and make yourself happy.

I know I'm just copying this from instagram but this inspired me so much so i just shared it here

I know that you are going through really tough time but everything will be fine when it's the right time.

When i was 14, I used to compare myself with others and going through a mental breakdown everyday but once i realised that i just need to be myself.

I used to compare my face,my dress,my shoes,littrelly everything with the other who is more than me.

Than one day i read somewhere that don't beg for what you don't have , instead of this pray for those who has less from you.

Just giving na example that you don't have shoes than don't cry for it but pray for them who even don't have legs.

I know I'm being too selfloving person but the reality is that it's okay to distract sometimes.
When you see more things than you have it's obvious to feel jealous but don't let the jealousy kill your goodself.

That's it for today bcoz my writing nad thinking capacity is now expired bcoz I'm not a professional writer nad this is my first story.

I hope this part has helped you in your life.

Just a reminder that love yourself.

I want you to Just try love yourself for one day.

I hope y'all get a better day with this.....❤️