Chapter 1: Rejected?

"I like you"

"Wha- what? Sir, we just MET! How is that even possible?"

"I don't know? I just like you guess"

"...."

15 minutes ago,

A woman was running out of breath trying to catch a taxi. She restrain herself from yelling. All her effort trying to catch the taxi, were all in vain. She sit at a nearby bus stop, wiping her sweats away. She grumble to herself, asking why she was so slow.

Meet Ayla Dante, a lonely 25 years old woman. Works as an office worker in a small company. Oval face, perfectly carved jawline, her emerald green almond shape eyes matches perfectly with her long curly eyelashes. High nose bridge, her glossy peach-like thin lips. Long, auburn brown hair that reaches her waist. Snow-like skin tone, slender fingers and long slender legs adds up everything. All in all, she's the type any men would fall head over heels for.

She was trying to catch her last chance to get early to work but now she had to wait for another 10 minutes for the next taxi to arrive.

Not too far away, a black Bugatti la Voiture noire is parked. A handsome man is sitting on the backseat, watching Ayla's every move. His smile curl upwards sometimes, watching her wipe her sweats. He wish he could come up there and kidnapped her back home. But he can't, he need to know her first.

He was holding his last string not to kidnapped her, until, Ayla giggled and that smile of hers make him lost control. He get out, slam his car door and stride to her. He was confident that the woman would jump to his arm immediately. But, Will she?

He stand in front of her, waiting for her to notice him. When she finally look up, her face was red like a beetroot. Her heart almost leave its place. Who wouldn't? With that look of him, and his intense stare.

He has dark blue eyes, long eyelashes, perfect eyebrows, high nose bridge, thin lips and perfect jawline. Jet-black hair, pale skin tone, huge hands and long legs. He's really handsome, even men would get jealous by his handsomeness.

His soulless dark blue eyes stare intensely at her, it's as if he's staring at her soul. The thought of it make her shiver. She clears her throat, and say,

"Excuse me sir, is there anything you need?"

"No."

"So... Wh- why?...."

" I like you"

"Ex-excuse me? Are you in your right mind sir?" once again. He really make her heart jump. Her heart started thumping loudly.

"I don't know, I just like you I guess" he replied, inching closer to her.

"Um, are you playing with me?" she stand up. She told to herself that even though he's handsome, she still doesn't know him.

"Nope."

"..."

She step backwards, he step closer. She do it again, he step closer again. The deafening silence make her wants to dig a hole and never come out again. Suddenly, her heels bump into a crack and almost fell, but a large warm, yet cold hand hold her back. It was his hand. He pulls her closer to him, steadying her. Ayla flush, her face was so close to his chest! And the smell of him makes her heart go crazy!

She push him away and straighten her crumpled clothes. He smiled, looking at her flushed face. She didn't want to be ungrateful, so she said thank you, while tucking few of her hair strands at the back of her ear.

" So, do you like me?" he finally break the silence.

"S-Sir, it's not like I don't like you, b-but w-we just met" she stammered. She must look like an idiot stuttering like that. Not for him though, he finds it really cute, the way she shyly tuck her hair, her flushed face that look away and the way she speak. Ah, he really want to kidnapped her.

"It's a no?"

"W-well..." she stop for a while, and luckily a taxi arrive and she feel grateful towards the taxi, the taxi save her. She just walk away like that, like nothing happened, leaving him standing there like a statue.

Did....did he just got rejected? He chuckled at the thoughts of it. Well, let's see until when you're gonna hide from me, you're my one and only prey, he thought to himself. He chuckle again and again, thinking of how cute she would look like, rejecting him.

A/N: It's my first story, so I expect you would find mistakes. English is not really my thing you know. I hope you can enjoy reading this story though.

You can ask me in the comment section if you have any questions.

Please don't forget to vote or maybe share with your friends

lastly, Thank you so much! =)

*This is my original work. And if you're kind enough, I published the EXACT same story in Webnovel (just trying my luck here).  Maybe if you know a friend, you can share them this story. It has the exact same profile, but different name, at webnovel its 'Who are you?' Thank you again!! :)*