COUNTRIES HEADCANONS 1:

Hello! Today i'll be making my headcanon for my countryballs inspired series, countries being countries!

Today, we will start off with my first headcanons and world-building for them.

First, what are countries?

Well, it's simple, they are personifications of countries! It's that simple of a definition in my series!

So let's go to next one, how do countries reproduce?

Countries reproduce asexually, they mostly are born after being "splited off" from their parent countries, the young countries after being born appear as toddler.

So, the next one is how do countries age?

Well, it takes a country to reach full adulthood, a long time. So here's a chart on the country ages!

0-15: Toddler.
16-35: Child.
36-40: Pre-teen.
40-65: Teenager.
66-500: Young adulthood.
600-1000+: Full Adulthood.

Alrighty, next one is, how do countries die?

Well, countries die from these in the following:

- Economic Collapse
- High influx of immigrants.
- Insurgencies.
- Widespread Corruption.
- Armed Conflicts.
- Authoritianism

And much much more...when countries are about to collapse, they have reddish-black cracks on their bodies and faces. The cracks there are painful to touch.

Next one is what are two types of countries?

The two types of countries here are:

The original countries and the pseudo-countries. Let's start with the originals.

The originals are a type of country that completely embodies an entire country, good examples are philippines, malaysia and singapore.

The pseudos are countries that partially embody a country, they often take roles of parent countries. Their names tend to be derived from the ancient name of the country, examples are casearea caroli (phil's mom) and golden khersonese (malaysia's mom). Micronations are considered a type of pseudo-countries, but once they acheived full recognition, they can become a full country!

Alright, this is getting long, but i don't care! Let's go!! Do countries have organs or get diseases?

They aren't really human since their countries, not humans, so no they do not get diseases, however they can eat food though, it's just that we don't it goes or what.

But they feel symptoms of diseases during nationwide epidemic or a pandemic. That's where their capable of feeling the symptoms of the disease, but they don't die from it.

What is the country world and the human world?

The worlds of countries and humans are worlds that inhabited by obviously humans and countries. The worlds are connected here however only countries can travel through the wormhole connecting the human world and the country world. An event that happens in the human world can affect the country world, however if an event happens in the country world, it will not affect the human world.

When countries enter the human world, they lose their "unhuman" parts as to not raise suspisicions on the humans. They also take human names based what country they are.

What are war modes?

War modes are forms used during wars and conquests. They are much more powerful than the original form, however, their humanity and compassion is heavily supressed here to accomodate such power.

Whenever a countries's eye's glow, it's strong sign that they are about to change into war mode.

Ah, that took me a long time, next one should be about organizations, aka, personifiactions of blocs, unions, and much much more!

Some stuff about pseudo-countries!

One, do they all share the characteristics as original countries?

Kind of....while they do share the same characteristics as full countries, like their symptoms feeling but not sick thingy and their lack of organs! (They also share their way of aging.

Pseudo countries (including micronations) unlike full countries, they are often born out of nowhere, they are usually born as young children.

How do pseudo countries die you ask? Well, they die differently from original countries,
Pseudo countries don't collapse like the full countries, (they don't die because of economic collapse, war and yada yada yada) rather, they tend to collapse when their time has come, they also cracks when their about collapse, the cracks however don't bleed and aren't painful.

Mictonations however, can die similarly to full countries, mostly due to dissaestablishment.

Also, they can still travel to the human world, regardless if country or pseudo country.

Ah, that took me a long time, next one should be about organizations, aka, personifiactions of blocs, unions, and much much more!