Chase Through Space

Fareeha Amari Captain Of The U.S.S. Fareeha Amari NCC-93817 A Custom Built Ship Commissioned By Starfleet Built By Blizzard Entertainment In The Irvine California Shipyards. This Ship is Everything Fareeha Asked For When She Commissioned Blizzard To Build The Ship: An Unbreachable Warp Core, Phasers That Lock On Any Target and Stay Locked On No Matter How Evasive The Enemy Moves, A Bridge That is In Memory Of Her Idol Jean-Luc Picard's Iconic Ship the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701D

Most of her Crew are Legendary iJags Fresh Out Of The Starfleet Academy. One Crew Member Geordi LaForge Was Chief engineer On The Enterprise D. This Ship is The Best Of The Best Named after Overwatch Member Pharah.

Fareeha Was Sitting on The Bridge of Her Ship Looking at the Viewscreen At the Space dock When She Sees the Enterprise moving. She Thought: "I thought the Enterprise was Being Retired Soon. If That's The Case...." She Then Realized That James T. Kirk Was Stealing The Enterprise!! Fareeha Jumped Into The Captain's Chair, And Growled "Station 1 This Is Captain Amari I Request That Rear Admiral Wolfgang Be Beamed To The Bridge of the Amari Immediately! We Have a Theft In Progress"

Miles O'Brien Chief engineer Said, "Yes Ma'am Energizing" Rear Admiral Wolfgang appeared on the Bridge and Ana Fareeha's Mother Said, "Rear Admiral On The Bridge!" Everyone Stood At Attention.

Rear admiral Wolfgang Said, "As You Were." Fareeha Said, "Sir The Enterprise is Being Stolen. Request Permission To Pursue." Rear Admiral Wolfgang Said, "Permission Granted." Fareeha Said, "Prepare to Leave Space Dock. Impulse Engines Online, Port and Starboard Impulse Engines To Low Power."

Ensign Bondi Blue Said, "Ma'am They Are Preparing to Hit Warp Speed!" Fareeha Said, "Prepare to Jump To Warp Speed. Activate Trans warp Drive." Bondi Does as Instructed. Fareeha Pressed a Button On Her Comm And said To Kirk, "James I Swear By All That is Fucking Holy If You Fucking Go Through With This You'll never Sit In the Captain's Chair Ever again." Jim Said, "Warp Speed." The Enterprise Hit Warp Speed. Fareeha Snarled. She Said, "Sir The Enterprise Hit Warp Speed." Rear Admiral Wolfgang Said, "Fareeha, You Know what to do." Fareeha Saluted and Said "Ensign Blue Engage" The Amari Went to Engage Then The Trans Warp Drive Failed. Fareeha Said, "What the Devil?" She Saw the Transwarp Drive Computer Say, "Good Morning Captain" Fareeha Snarled Slamming Her Paw On The Console Swearing Under her Breath, "I am Gonna Get That Son Of a Bitch!" She Turned to Rear Admiral Wolfgang. "Apologies for My Language Sir But My Trans Warp Drive Was Tampered With. I need To Get Back To Space Dock to get Repairs done."