18. Locks. C*ck Blocks.

After the show, we headed to a nightclub. It was our first night out on the tour and even though I'd been sulking all day, I decided to put all of the shit with Paige behind me and just have fun. She gave me a big spiel about how sorry she was, how bad she felt, how she only found out about the bedroom situation two days before we left... I couldn't be bothered in caring anymore, honestly. I was on holidays and I was meant to be having fun. It was easy to forgive her anyway as the effects of 4 or 5 shots in a row started to take effect. The guys were kind of boring so Paige and I took to the dancefloor on our own, exerting the energy we'd absorbed from the crowd at the concert while the guys just sat in a booth. Oli was the only one not just sitting around, rather lapping up the attention of a bunch of girls as usual. Paige and I drank quite a lot seeing as the drinks were free and I was really enjoying myself - just the two of us dancing up a storm like we always used to before Matt came along. It was an amazing club too, the music and atmosphere was incredible and totally different to the clubs in London.

By 1am, Paige and I started thinking about heading home to bed since we were getting in a van to Portugal in the morning. We decided to have one more drink, but when we went to find the guys to tell them, they were gone. It was weird that Matt would have left Paige without saying anything, but Paige didn't seem to care so we just kept dancing with our last drinks of the night. We were almost ready to leave when she got a text from Matt saying they'd just got back to the hotel, also asking where we were. Maybe he couldn't find her when he was leaving? Whatever. She messaged him telling him we were on our way and we jumped in a taxi back to the hotel. I actually felt really happy that we'd had most of the night to ourselves, so I just hugged her as we travelled. It felt like it used to, when it was just us, and that made me feel good.
"Paige, thanks for flirting with Matt and getting us on this tour." I said in my drunken slur.
"That's OK." she giggled. "I'm really sorry for what I did, Sum, but I'm really glad you came." she replied. I no longer cared. It was in the past. All I cared about was getting to my room because I was absolutely busting for the toilet!

We said goodnight as we exited the lift and I wandered the hallway toward my room, retrieving my key card from my purse. I swiped it and the light went green, but I walked straight into the door as it refused to open. What the hell? I swiped the card again and once again, it wouldn't open. I did it a third time but still no luck. That's when I noticed the 'do not disturb' sign on the door. I hadn't put it out, unless... was he in the room? Had he locked me out and fallen asleep? "Oli, let me in!" I yelled as I knocked. No response. "Oli, let me in the room!" I yelled again, knocking harder now. That was when I heard a muffled, female voice from inside and I knew he was in there. I also knew exactly what he was doing. "OLI FUCKING SYKES. LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. How dare he lock me out?!
"Go away!" he yelled back.
"FUCK YOU! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" I replied through the door as I beat on it repeatedly.
"Just give me 15 minutes." he yelled back. FOR FUCKS SAKES. I was beyond furious and about to fucking wet myself given how badly I needed to pee! I stormed down the hallway to Paige and Matt's room and knocked, but there was no response. I put my ear to the door and could hear what was going on in there... exactly the same as what was going on in my room that I was locked out of. How that was even possible seeing as we'd only been back for like, two minutes was beyond me! "Paige!" I yelled. "Paige, let me in!" I yelled again. God I needed to pee so badly.
"Just ignore her." I heard Matt say. Seriously?! I was livid. I practically ran to the elevator, stewed in rage as it travelled to ground level and I found the toilets in the lobby just in the nick of time. Another minute and I would have literally pissed my pants! I fell into one of the couches in the lobby once I'd come out, but I was so fucking pissed off. I don't know what I was more pissed off about; Oli locking me out or Paige not letting me in to pee because Matt told her not to. 

Oli's 15 minutes ended up being 30... I knew when he was done because I saw a girl with purple hair emerge from the lifts in a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt; the fabric stretched so tightly over her fake boobs that the logo was completely fucking distorted. God he was such a slut and so predictable! I took the elevator to my floor and this time when I swiped my room key and pushed it, the door opened. I immediately looked at Oli with a rage-filled frown as he laid on the bed shirtless and he looked right back at me.
"You are SUCH a fucking asshole." I stated. "You locked me out of my fucking room!" I squealed.
"I didn't think you'd be back yet. I thought you were going to be out for a while..." he said with a smirk, obviously seeing how pissed off I was.
"Don't fucking smile! You fucked some slutty girl in my bed!!!!" I snapped.
"Well, technically it's my bed... but I fucked her on the couch anyway, so calm down." he replied. At least that was one less thing for me to worry about.
"You're absolutely fucking disgusting." I replied as I threw myself into the bed fully-clothed.
"Disgusting?! I hadn't had sex in a week!" he quipped. Did he think he deserved a medal for that or something?! One lousy week?
"Whatever." I replied as I pulled the blankets up over my head. 

He didn't say anything after that, but I felt him get into bed next to me. I was so riled up that I couldn't sleep and I laid there for a good half an hour, stewing in rage and thinking of things I wanted to say to him. I could feel the anger travelling through my veins. God he was infuriating. "You know, I really thought you'd be out longer and she'd be gone before you got back..." he said completely randomly, breaking the long silence. Why was he still talking?
"I really don't give a shit. Just let me sleep." I replied. I was so mad.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[OLI]

Why the fuck did she come back as soon as I got here anyway? I suppose Matt probably messaged Paige telling her to come home so he could fuck her... and of course that meant Summer came back too. Ugh. He's such a cock block.