The Divorce

Watching the clock go by felt like hours, long and tiring hours, hours in which Techno had spent cooking dinner for his husband and son. Dinner was cold by now and the pink haired man had already tucked their son to bed. Looking towards the dinner table, maybe it was time to put the leftovers in the fridge for Dream to heat up when he got home.

Looking towards the clock after closing the fridge door, it was midnight.

Techno wasn't one to have a good sleep schedule, that was Dream's forte, but he had enough rest to function properly so that was good. Deciding it was finally time to head upstairs by the yawn that seemed louder than it should've in the quiet living room, Techno went to bed.

Buttoning off his shirt, he looked at his watch. A quite expensive one if he would say so himself, branded with gems embedded in it's bazel. The one Dream gave him in his second year of college, being a hero always had it's perks.

But with perks came cons. The other man was hardly home and when he was, he would be too busy for them, locked in his office and maybe Techno was getting tired if it. Ranboo didn't seem to know much of his predicament and their failing marriage.

He knows that Dream's job was important and he wasn't going to quit anytime soon anyway. Techno loved his husband, Dream meant the world to him and he'll make the marriage work. He'll go to therapy if needed and maybe get Ranboo an appointment as well.

Was he being controlling? He just wanted to have a happy family, that's what Dream promised him on their wedding day, a big happy family. Techno wasn't one for kids but he would be lying if he said Ranboo didn't tug at his heart strings.

Dressing the last of his pajamas, Techno rolled into bed. Hopefully tomorrow would be better, though he doubts it, it's not a bad thing to want. Right?