Chapter 1: The meeting

if you are NOT comfortable with she/her pronouns I am kindly asking you to not read this fan fiction since it's going to be full of it
Also might have some spelling errors because Mihoyo makes hard to spell names ;-;

You're a famous alchemist that came from Liyue harbor and decided to adventure teyvat and have  stumbled upon Mondstadt, ''The city of freedom'' as they say. A hazel eyed, brown haired girl with a bow on her hair greeted you, '' hey there! you dont look like from here. What's your name traveler? '' the girl asked.
''the name is y/n! an alchemist from liyue'' you answered. The girl looked at you with a shocked face, ''Y/N!? THE y/n!??'' the girl excitedly said, ''I've heard so much about you! oh uhm, my apologies, i havent introduced myself yet, im outrider Amber! nice you meet you y/n'' you both shook hands. ''Let me introduce you to the city of monstadt!!'' Amber grabbed your hand and dragged you to monstadt.

You both walked in Monstadt ''that's Katherine! she's the receptionist of the adventurer's guild'' you both waved at Katherine and she waved back. After some time, Amber was done introducing and touring you in Monstadt, ''There's someone missing but i have no idea where he is, he's an alchemist like you-'' ''You were looking for me Amber?'' a calm peaceful voice came from behind you, interrupting Amber. ''Amber, Master Jean is calling for you'' a girl with silver hair named ''Noelle'' called for Amber. ''Oh i have to go you guys, you two introduce yourselves to each other! '' the girls hurriedly went to the adventurer's guild.
Silcence was loud for a few seconds
You turned around and looked up
''So you're the alchemist y/n?'' the blonde boy with teal eyes broke the silence. ''Oh uhm yeah! and you must be the other alchemist Amber was talking about?'' you asked, ''Albedo, my name is Albedo''. you both shook hands, it seemed like he was staring at you,mesmerized by your (e/c) glowing eyes. ''Oh! uhm'' Albedo lets go of your hand, ''sorry about that'' He scratched the back of his neck. ''So are you planning on staying here?'' he asked. ''im not sure yet, im still exploring the world of teyvat alone. i might encounter friends to come with who knows?'' you answered.

i have no more ideas so thats the end of chapter 1