Jee rahe the hum adhoore... tumse poore ho gaye

Title is the song 'Dhadkan' from movie 'Amavas'

Sameer woke up to an empty bed. Frowning, he looked around, only to be greeted by the sound of running shower from the washroom.

"Yeh Naina ko subah subah kyon uthna hai. Aaj toh chutti hai. Shaadi bhi ho gayi. Ab kya kaam hai?" He grumbled, picking her pillow and crushing it to his chest, wishing it was her.

She stepped out few minutes later, dressed in a bathrobe, her wet hair tumbling down her shoulders.

"Good morning." He sat up against the backrest, still clutching the pillow.

She sharply turned at him, surprised, "Tum itni jaldi kyon uth gaye? Thodi der aur so jao. Aaj office bhi nahi hai. Waise bhi, itne dinon se shaadi ke sab kaamon se thak gaye hoge. Main utha dungi baad mein. So jao."

"Exactly." He flicked his brows.

"Huh?" She was perplexed at his answer.

He dropped the pillow on the bed and got up, coming to her, "Exactly yehi main tumse kehne wala tha. Tum kyon uthi itni jaldi?"

Naina smiled warmly at his concern, "Sameer, aaj Rohan aur Preeti ki baaki saari rasmein hain. Phir unhe phera daalne jaana hai. Aur sham ko unki flight hai. Bohot saara kaam hai, Mummy akele thodi dekhengi."

He held her shoulders, "Tum bhi khud ko itna exert mat karo, Naina. Chaar din se tumne bilkul rest nahi kiya. Yahan tak ki mujhpe bhi dhyan nahi deti."

Her heart melted at his pout. Cupping his face, she rubbed her thumb over his rough cheeks, "Tumse toh kabhi dhyan hat ta hi nahi, chahe main jo bhi karun, kahin bhi rahun."

Her touch, her throaty voice, her fresh as dew face... all were hitting his senses, but he controlled himself. Twisting his lips, he complained, "Mujhpe dhyan rehta toh bhoolti nahi."

"Kya?" She asked, though she knew what he wanted.

"Tum meri good morning ka jawab dena bhool gayi." He huffed, looking away, before he completely surrendered to her charm.

"Main jawab dene tumhare kareeb aati usse pehle tum hi aa gaye. Lo, ab de deti hun." And she gave him a hard kiss on the cheek that was right in front of her, smiling brightly after that, "Good morning."

His hands clutched her waist over the fluffy towel robe, as he looked into her eyes, "Aisi wali nahi... mujhe meethi wali good morning chahiye."

"Tum na, bohot demanding hote ja rahe ho." Naina pushed at his chest, stifling a smile.

"Demands ki list tumne abhi suni hi kahan hai sweetheart. Abhi toh mujhe tumhe batana hai ki tum saare functions mein kaisi lag rahi thi, jab jab tumne mujhe paas nahi aane diya uska hisaab lena hai, Paris jaane ke liye manaa kiya uske liye punish karna hai..." he started the count on his fingers when she interrupted him.

"Paris kaise jaa sakte hain abhi, Sameer. Rohan aur Preeti apne honeymoon pe jaa rahe hain. Unke saath jaana inappropriate hoga. Khud hi socho na." She stressed.

"Naina, Paris mein unka aur hamara alag arrangement tha. Aur unhe toh do din baad Amsterdam chale jaana hai. Hum aaram se ek week ke liye wahan reh sakte the... agar tum maan jaati." He reminded her of the schedule he had planned.

They had gifted a package of Europe tour to Rohan and Preeti, since Rohan wanted to take his newly wed wife to several countries that she often mentioned. Sameer had proposed that he and Naina could take a week long break and have a vacation in Paris. But she had refused, citing that they should go some other time, not combine it with Rohan and Preeti's trip.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें