Paper Airplanes

I stood infront of the mirror, and just stared at myself. In just 5 hours I would be back in London. My home town which I haven't been to in 10 years.

Whenever my mother died, my father and I moved away. Not wanting to live in a place that reminded us so much of her. We left everything behind , wanting a fresh start. It was hard to believe that we were going back.

I combed through my long, blonde hair as quick as I could. My hair was my favorite part of me, reaching all the way to the top of my belly button, with natural beach waves. I got my hair -and most of my looks- from my mother. I applied some lip gloss and then went back to staring at myself in the mirror.

"Stella?! Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah, one second dad!"

I knew he was just as nervous as I was. He sat me down the other night and said he knows how hard it will be going back to London, but we had to be strong, it's what my mother would have wanted. Atleast our old family friends were throwing a "welcome back" party for us tomorrow, right? I was just hoping I would finally get to see HIM again. Harry, Harry Styles . My childhood bestfriend. I haven't seen him since my last day in London....

I shook my thoughts away and grapped my last few bags, ran down the steps, and threw them in the back of the Escalade. As I hopped in the passenger seat, my dad just looked at me. I could see the worry in his eyes.

"You sure you're okay with going back? I know there will be a lot of emotions flooding back when we get there." He reluctantly questioned.

"Yes, dad. I'm actually kind of excited to go back," I lied. "I really want to see all of my old friends." Okay, so that part wasn't a lie, but I was so nervous. My hands were even shaking..

Before I knew it, I was on a plane. Heading back to it all...

************************************

The house towered over me. It was huge. A mini mansion I think my dad called . Dang, he really went all out.

"Dad, is this really our house or are you messing with me?"

"Well, ever since my raise we can afford something like this. So I thought, why not?"

The only thing I could do was stand there in the shadow of my new house.... my new MINI MANSION! After forcing myself through the front door and up the steps , through the bedroom door. Then stopped. Dead in my tracks. This room was huge. No lie. There were french doors out to a balcony with a gorgeous view, a queen sized canopy bed, a walk in closet, and my own bathroom. Yeah, my dad got a raise alright...

************************************

'I don't think I will ever get used to this closet' I said to myself as I walked along the racks looking for my special dress for this 'welcome back' party. As I zipped myself in and slipped on my pumps, I twirled around the closet. I found this dress a few weeks ago and was estatic. This hot pink tristen full dress with thin straps and a waist belt from Alice and Olivia was perfect for tonight...

I walked into the big room of people, being greeted and hugged by them all.

"Wow! You've grown up so much," the church pastor said to me. "And into such a beautiful young lady!"

"Thank you, I'm very excited to come back to your church this Sunday. No other church I have been to compares to yours! Will you excuse me for a moment, I'm going to get a drink."

I was walking towards the drink table when I see this tall, cheeky boy leaning up against the wall beside the table, talking to an elderly woman. I ducked behind a man talking about politics so I could get a better view of this mystery boy. He had mop of dark brown curls on his head and dazzling green eyes. You could definatly tell he was toned through his shirt..... Something about him though was very familar. I regained my confidence and walked over to the punch bowl.