37

Four months later

Many things changed in these four months.Taehyung and Jungkook were now graduated.Though they were in different universities Jungkook being in Seoul National University while Taehyung in Korea University,they try to spend their time together and most of the weekends they were together or either spend it with Yoonmin couple.Few forhead and cheek kisses were exchanged between them whenever they get chance.

But- they still weren't dating!!!!!

*ring~ ring~*

"Yeoboseo?"

"Tae you comin or not?" Taehyung heard Jungkook's whining voice behind the phone.

"Of course how can I miss my bunny boy's first basketball match?" Taehyung giggled

"You better not..otherwise I'll not talk to you." Jungkook threatened

"Ok ok...now let me drive you pabo...I'll be there in 15." Jungkook knew Taehyung would be rolling his eyes but still a smile on his face.

"Who was it? Taehyung?your love?" Hoseok asked wiggling his eyebrows

Jungkook rolled his eyes and scrolled through his phone waiting for Taehyung as today was his first basketball match with other university.

Yoongi entered the locker room and greeted his friends,Jimin beside him.

"Kook, we will have our match next, let's go coach is calling." Yoongi also their basketball team captain informed.

Jungkook pouted as Taehyung was still not here.He kept his phone back in his locker and their team headed to basketball court.

Jimin sat where he could have best view not forgetting to save one seat for his best friend.

When Taehyung arrived,he called Jimin and asked where was he.After ending the call Taehyung ran to the basketball court and sat beside Jimin.The game didn't started yet.

Jungkook looked in the direction where Jimin was sitting and saw Taehyung staring at him.

Taehyung waved at Jungkook when he looked at him who in return smiled.

The match started- Yoongi dribbled and passed the ball to hobi when opponent came to block who then passed the ball to Jungkook.Taehyung cheered when Jungkook's ball went into the hoop.Indicating they scored one point.

The game went on and Yoongi's team won from 4 score.

Taehyung went to the locker room where Jungkook was currently in.He wanted to go and hug the boy, congratulate him.He smiled watching the basketball team congratulating eachother but his smile faded when he saw the leader of the cheerleader team, Eun-hye hugging Jungkook.On top of it Jungkook didn't even said anything when the girl stood beside him and keep getting close.

He knew the girl is head over heels for Jungkook,flirts openly with him and tries to woo him every chance he gets.He knew all these as Jimin is also studying in this university.

Taehyung contemplated if he should go or not.At last he decided to wait outside and go inside after everyone is gone.

Taehyung saw Jimin and Yoongi exiting the locker room.Yoongi had now changed into fresh clothes and bag hanging on his shoulder.

"Babe,you go first I'll be there in few mins....I need to talk something with Taehyung" Jimin said as he noticed how Taehyung left the room after watching Jungkook and Eun-hye together.

Yoongi nodded and pecked Jimin's lips. "See you later Tae!"

"Why are you standing alone here,Tae?" Jimin asked,his arms crossed.