Eric

Hey sorry I am late, I was busy kicking the narrator out of my house. What? he tells the story in way that will make you yawn, you will gonna thank me for this. So where were we... aAA right the CLAW MARKSS. I will begin with the day that i first saw that thing... {yes you heard it right "the thing" which means sth you should not say ,keep that in mind or they will kill you} it was an awful and scary day but the weather was fine...  i do not why i even remember the weather  anyways, back to the point

LETS BEGINNNN

It was nice day in october, in Britian. I was having a nice dream when Grandpa woked me up. I went to Bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth etc. Finally i tried to fix my messy ginger hair. Ladies you heard it right [ ouch, why did you hit me Mike] which did not work so I put on my glasses and leaved the bathroom. I put on my school uniform and headed to the kitchen. Grandma was preparing the usual English breakfast we have every day but Mike supposed the take me so i grabbed my muffin and went to the door.

"I will come late tonight. We will hang out in Mike's house"

i said to her. She just nodded and back to her work.They were easy on me after my parents died... My parents were out of the town so i was with my grandparents. Then a phone call came, we went to the hospital. That was the time when i first saw the claw marks, there on my parents bodies. I told it to my grandpa, he said i am dreaming but i wasn't. After something felt like two hours they passed away. Their death was so mysterios that i started to thinking about it in the mourning period but after some time i decided to let it go and moved on.

I shut the door and headed to the corner, started waiting Mike and ate my delicious muffin.

"Morning, honey"

"Morning the person who kept me waiting on a freezing fuckin day"

" easy boy, ..." [ "i didn't say sth like that Eric" "yes you did"]

"come we will be late for school"

"Who cares?"

"Amy cares lover boy" i hit his shoulder to mess with him

"yeah, like you are any different. At least i have chance"

"So why exactly you didn't take the chance again"

"It wasn't the time"

"hmmm"

Okay lets skip a little bit [ What? that part was boring Mike, back off] So we came to school, I went to the class and Mike did go to his. Then in the first break i saw a guy talking to Amy but whatever, I didn't do sth like stalking. Thats not my type so instead i sent Mike to stalk them. Then that evil bastard [mike] invited her to his house.[ i am still not thanful for that Mike] After that he came to me and said the guy has tried to ask her out but she didn't accept him. i tried to look cool but inside there were butterflies in my stomach. I went to the next class  i had a feeling that sth has been fallowing me.I looked around but saw nothing. I tought that i daydreamed and went to my usual spot . I saw the thing that has been fallowing me,it was staring at me from the classroom windows. I looked it again and again and it was real. It was the thing that it will soon turn into my nightmare...