Taehyung- Concussion

{Requested by @Haykkk } 

---------------------------------------
"Ugh! Finally!! Two days off!!" Shouted Jungkook excitedly as all the members finished up their dance practice and started packing up their luggage. There was nothing better than a hard days work, and finishing knowing you get the next couple days to yourself.

"I plan to do absolutely nothing," Taehyung told everyone, "Now, let's hurry." Taehyung really had to use the bathroom but he didn't like using the one by their dance studio, so he told himself he would just hold it until he got home. That was becoming increasingly more difficult though, as it was becoming urgent.

"What's the rush, Tae? " Jimin laughed.

"I'm just ...REALLY EXCITED to go home," Taehyung joked back. The members packed up their stuff and all got into their seven seater SUV, Yoongi had offered to drive everyone today. As soon as Yoongi turned the car on, Taehyung realized he wasn't going to make it until they got home.

"Hyung, wait! I realllllly have to pee, I'll be right back," Taehyung said as he unbuckled himself and opened the door. Everyone groaned.

"Seriously? You're the one who was REALLY EXCITED to leave and now you're the one holding us up! Hurry up!!" Jin scolded.

Taehyung did a funny little waddle/run to the bathroom, he hated that bathroom, but it was either that bathroom, or his pants. He got in the bathroom and he could tell it hadn't been cleaned in a while, it also smelled weird.

Ugh, finally. Sweet relief.

He finished his business and went to the sink to wash his hands, but he couldn't quite figure out the unique soap dispenser. He pushed on it and soap splattered out all over the counter and floor.

You've got to be freaking kidding me right now.

Being the decent person that he is, he didn't want to just leave soap splattered everywhere so he went to reach for paper towels to clean it, but he accidentally slipped right in the soap. It was quite the slip, as he flew backwards and bashed the back of his head right against the edge of the porcelain bathroom sink. When he landed, he curled up into a ball and clutched his head.

It hurt, badly. He opened his eyes and saw black spots in his vision and it was a little blurry, but as he lay there in a ball clutching the back of his head his vision slowly came back to him. He started to quietly cry, he didn't mean to, the tears just came automatically.

Ow. Ow. Ow. It hurts. How can I be THAT stupid?!

He heard his phone go off, he checked to see a text from Jungkook.

Kookiemonster: sometime today hyungieee   <(o_o)>

It hurt to even look at his phone screen.

Why is it so bright?

He slowly got up and finished, attempting, to clean up the soap. His head was throbbing, thankfully there was no blood. He got back into the SUV with everyone and they headed back to the dorm.

"Does anyone have any requests for dinner?" Jin asked all his little ones. Everyone started throwing out requests of pork belly and ramen.

"Can I request to go take a nap?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung nobody cares if you go take a nap," Namjoon said as he walked by Taehyung and patted him on the back.

"Good, because I wasn't asking," Taehyung laughed.

"Actually, you literally just asked," Jungkook stared at him confused. The two stared at eachother for a moment, before both laughing. Taehyung headed upstairs and threw himself down face first onto his bed.