ehhh

Hey , the name is Dan I'm 16 and go to harbor destiny high , I have a mom and a little brother . To say I live like any other teeenge boy would be a lie but it's a masked lie you see... Wait how about you see it for urself ?

~Monday 8:30am ~

Bzzt bzzt ..... Bzzt bzzt

I attempted to smacked my alarm but ended up smacking my hand instead "YOU SON OF A- "

"No cussing in my house " I turned and saw my mom standing in my door frame , probably to wake me up for school , " Ur late Daniel , " I turned back to the source of my pain and saw it was already 8:32 "crap " I shuffled out of my bed , my mom was long gone , I grabbed my uniform and ran to the bathroom .

~8:40am ~

I still can't believe I made it on time for my buss , I'm currently sitting on my school buss listening to 'time adventure' by Rebecca sugar , I always liked that type of music and her voice is just perfect . I arrive at school and as Im getting out of the buss someone brushes against my shoulder , I couldn't see who it was but they had dyed red hair and a dark blue backpack , I ignore the fact that they didn't even apologize and continued walking to class , through the day my arm has been itching and Stinging for some Reason , I got home had dinner , and went upstairs to change , I threw my pants on my bed and something flew out of my pocket , I don't remember putting anything in it so I grab it , I unfold the small peace of paper ....

~ dear Daniel , please don't freak out as you read this ~

Cute. I put the paper down and go inside my bed before continuing

~ I know this is sudden and scary , but it's not your choice to make . Obviously it's against my counteract to tell you why or when this has been decided , Daniel , I'm sure you heard of the myth about the water dragon ? Well if you haven't , the water dragon is the name of a hero , one all eveil fear and all good praise , it's so powerful not even the strongest can find it weakness , it had a special simbol , everytime the water dragon would win a battle they would leave a mark , it looks like a dragon with drops of water around it . Tho a couple thousand years later , the water dragon had simply disappeared out of thin air ~

What the fu-

~now I know you think it's something stupid or a prank but I assure you , this is all infact not false information or a prank , my name is Samuel , Dan , for proof I'm not fooling you , why don't you take a look at your arm for me ? What simbol do you see? ~

Thats it . I turned the paper I dug my pants but .... Nothing that's when it finally clicked . I turn and look at my hand ......it's there . The dragon with water drops around it but .. why? What's it for ? Why me ? What's happening? Should I tell my mom? I had too many questions and zero answers , but one thing I knew for sure , I'm going to find out what the fuck is happening .