🤍Always together🤍

We came into this world together... Hi my names Esme me and my best friend Olivia where born on the same day and the same time, we met in primary school when we were four, fait I think so. We never ever left eachothers sides are whole childhood we did nearly everything together are mums became really good friends to so we got to see each other all the time and only lived five minutes away from each other life was great... until the summer of 2017 when we were going into secondary school I was so excited and so was Olivia but then it all changed are mums came to us and said we were going to different school I nearly cried what was I gonna do without Olivia by my side but we had to accept it. Then came the first day of school and everything was going ok I was making so many friends and Olivia told me she was making ones to, we were soo happy for each other, but then we started to drift I was always hanging out with my other friends but I thought Olivia wouldn't mind and she would hang out with her other friends but I was wrong. Then like that we were going into fifth year and Olivia and me stopped speaking but I didn't mind because I knew she was always there for me, Olivia and I always planned to go to collage together and we're so excited because we only had a month left of  school, but then it all changed it was a normal Saturday and me and Olivia had planned to meet up at her house that day so I got dressed and started walking over to her house to not get a reply when I knocked the door, I wasn't worried maybe she was just sleeping so I opened the door and walked upstairs to her room to find a note on her floor, it said, Esme I'm so sorry but I need to tell you this all secondary school I was bullied and had no friends but I didnt wanna worry you so I didn't say anything and I thought you might not care and you have moved on with you new friends I hope you live a long and happy life, love Olivia. Then I seen in her closet her hanging there lifeless I broke down crying feeling upset,angry,guilt but mainly alone so I did the only thing I could think of I walked down stair got them and went back up to her room, as I swallow a bunch of pills and say and now we're leaving it together see you on the other side Olivia...