38

"And don't you dare to complete those words-"

"Why?"

"because I like you, you pabo!" Taehyung glared, trying to look intimidating. Jungkook chuckled and claimed Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung pulled away and cutely glared at Jungkook "Say you like me too?" Well  those were his doe eyes

"I like you too,Tae.Sooo soo much...and you know what you made me wait for too long but I'm not complaining because it was worth waiting." He huskily whispered against his lips and kissed him again.

Their lips moved slowly but then the kiss turned into a fierce one.Jungkook bit Taehyung's lips ever so gently asking permission to devour him whole,in which Taehyung granted without a second thought,opening his mouth.

Jungkook's tongue invaded Taehyung making his knees go weak.If it was not for Jungkook wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist the latter must have been on floor now.

In midst of these Taehyung's stomach growled.Jungkook smiled in the kiss and then pulled back to see Taehyung's flustered face.

"Seems like Tiger is hungry.Let's fill your tummy first."

✿☆☆✿

"Are you going to cook for me?" Taehyung asked when they entered Kitchen.

"Yes..."

"Hmm...Let's see what is there" Jungkook hummed to himself and opened the lid of rice cooker and there was leftover rice.

"Ok I know what I'll cook."

After washing the required vegetables neatly,Jungkook started chopping them while Taehyung was amazed to see Jungkook's knife skill.

All I know is how to burn the kitchen

After chopping the vegetables Jungkook placed the pan and put some oil to heat.

He picked Taehyung from his waist who got startled and made him sit on kitchen counter.

"You know Mr.Jeon you're not boyfriend material.You're perfectly husband material." Teahyung winked,his hand around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook's hand were on the counter caging the boy.

"Glad to know that Kim." Jungkook chuckled before attaching their lips.

"WoOahh...WoOah...calm down your hormones boys." They both pulled away when they heard familiar voice.

It was Taehyung's mom.She was standing in the doorway.A smirk on his face.They both blushed and Jungkook quickly left Taehyung and went to look if the oil was now heated or not whilst speaking to Taehyung's mom.

"Hello Mrs.Kim,I was just making something for Tae as he was hungry."

"Hmm...Indeed hungry." Taehyung's mom spoke trying to not burst into laughing.

Jungkook started putting ingredients in the pan as the oil was now heated while Taehyung's mom was now fully in the kitchen.

"So tell me are you guys dating now?I was waiting for the time when you both will call each other boyfriends.I knew It I'm gonna won the bet." Mrs. Kim blabbered.While Taekook looked at each other.

"What bet mom?" Taehyung asked

"Oh..We me and your dad made bet if you guys will ever date or not...seeing you both being cute and lovey-dovey with each other I said you both will" she let out a sheepish laugh "but your father said Jungkook is not your type.He really need to check his eyes." She pouted

"Wow Mom you made bet...i'm hurt" Taehyung fake pouted at her.

"Aww....I think I have to buy new BTS album for my baby bear." She said which made Taehyung's eyes lit up but he composed himself and spoke "I am still mad." Which made her mother chuckle at his son while Jungkook was fondly watching his soon to be boyfriend.