Prolouge

Dreams. They can be good or bad. They can scare you for life, or make you never want to wake up. You can remember them, or forget them.

Haha, my dream will be a story to remember.

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

~fall out boy - centuries

I was in my past.

"You will never feel hope again" he kept yelling at me. "Do you hear me? I make the rules!" Wow. He was really annoying.

"Haha..." was all I could reply. Then, I felt a sharp stab of something in my stomach. Pink blood poured out onto the floor.

"Hehe... hahaha..." I kept laughing for no reason while looking at my pink stained stomach. There was a growing puddle of blood on the floor. "HahahaHAhaha..." I kept laughing. I was scaring my self a little, but at the same time, felt something I never wanted to feel, yet I liked it...

The feeling was growing. It felt unwelcoming yet pleasurable (no dirty thoughts) I finaly knew what it was. Despair. I kept laughing louder and louder as more and more of my blood was on the floor.

"Wait!" A voice inside me called. This isn't you! I immediately stopped laughing and stared down at my stomach. All I felt was pain and fear.

"Nonononononononono... no no no" was all I could manage to say before my world spun and my vision was black.