01 | love me harder

[ Author's Note ]

Omg, but in order for you to read and understand this you would of had to watch Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande preform with each other omg he was so sexual.

He wanted her.

So, I'm going to tell you what really happened last night after they finished.

• • • •

Narrator

Ariana sighed to herself as she walked off stage, she had a feeling that Justin was a little too touchy during their performance but didn't think much into it. Momma Grande came up to her and gave her a huge bear hug, "I'm so proud of you! Frankie was to, he was on the phone for your last song."

She giggled hugging her mother back, "Thanks mom, have you seen Justin anywhere I wanted to thank him."

Momma Grande pulled back from the hug and gave a little smirk. "I saw him go towards your dressing room, looking for you probably." Ariana thanked her and walked towards the direction her mom pointed to.

Justin sat down in Ariana's dressing room feeling flustered. All he can remember was the way her thigh felt on his hand, he shifted around. Fuck, it took all of me not to take her on the stage. He thought. Of course he knew it was wrong to think of her in such a way when she's taken, by a guy he knows very well.

Ariana reached her room and knocked on the door, "Hey!" She said going over towards Justin to hug him. He tensed up, he just wish he could get out of here as soon as possible before he does something he regrets.

"So," he gulped, "that was a great show out there."

Ariana nodded enthusiastically, "Thanks again for joining me, I'm pretty sure the fans are going wild."

Justin chuckled weakly before rubbing the back of his neck. "Maybe we can do it again sometime?" If I get to touch you like that again.

She smiles and and turns around to take her ear-piece off. Justin took in a sharp breath, "fuck Ariana." He mumbled to himself running his fingers through his blonde hair.

Her ears perked up at that and she turned around, "Are you okay?" She asks him but doesn't get a response.

His head is filling up with thoughts and ideas he doesn't want to think about at this very moment.

"Ariana, you never left me no matter what kind of person I was. I thank you for that, but what I'm about to do now I'm sorry for."

Ariana raised her eyebrow in confusion, "Wha-?"

She didn't have time to finish her word because Justin had already pushed up against the wall and shut the door. "I'm making sure you're All That Matters now." he whispered in her ear before kissing her roughly. Ariana wanted this so bad when they were on stage, the way he touched her all she wanted was to be dominated by him. She wanted him to show no mercy to her and take her the way he wanted to.

All the pent sexual frustration between the two has been visible on stage now they are releasing it in her dressing room.

Ariana wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. Justin moved his lips from her mouth down to her neck making her arch her back and moan out. "Fucking take me." She growled.

Justin moaned just hearing her say that and picked her up bringing her over towards the couch. "You make me so fucking horny, Ariana." He whispered hotly in her ear making her shiver in delight.

"Is that why you couldn't keep your hands off me?" Ariana whispered back before gasping, he had taken her dress off and was currently running his hands all over her body.