01

I used to believe the giddy romance tales.  The love in first sight dreams. The head over heels descriptions. It isn't until you go through the endless nights thinking of the special person that highlights your days, that makes you smile without feeling your lips twitch at just the thought of them, that makes your tummy experience butterflies... When you've gone through the love climb to realize that when you reach that last step and finally stand at the top, things always tend to crumble down. Scratch that, things always Crumble down. Crumble into pieces.

You ache the extreme feelings and wish the wave of tingling nerves to sweep away in seconds. You wish for you to feel nothing. To go numb. That longing desire and fight to get rid of the energy sparks to disappear. However, the more your fight it, the more intense it grows. Adding fumes to the evolving fire. Who would've thought the endless dreams and hopes of experiencing love for a crush, would be begged to be taken away. For there is a reason they call it a crush, it crushes your heart. It crushes you. Who would've thought that the champagne bubbles in your tummy would eventually be swooped away and end up distilled.

And in a matter of seconds, when your prayers have been heard, it's all dark. Black. Empty. Isolated. You're all alone. You feel nothing. This once occasional emotion evolved to become a regular habit. It's as if weight is dragging you down in the ocean. You're drowning. Oh how the tables have turned. You dread this. You dreaded feeling too. So which is it? To feel or to not to feel?