Chapter 1

Hello my name is Aurora and well, I'm a Enderwoman as you can tell, my life is very, VERY, sad and the person who changes it is well let me tell you how We met.

Third person view

Aurora was doing her normal routine, grabbing blocks and collecting them fore her father, until she spotted something, it looked like the Nether Portal but different, Aurora stepped closer to it then she noticed something.... SHE WAS BEING SUCKED IN, she quickly started to run from it but it was to late she was sucked in.

Aurora woke up weakly and she was very drowsy," W-Were am I", She then looked around, it looked like she was in a dark forest, " oh Perfect, JUST perfect", Aurora the stood up from were she was her head almost touched the leaves of the tall trees she then started to walk around, wi'll she was walking she heard something." W-who's there", she said Startled a bit," Who am I, the Question is Who are you", spoke a deep voice, " I-I'm Aurora the Enderwoman"," A.....Enderwoman", the voice sounded confused and slightly surprised," yes, don't you have Ender people in this world", there was no answer," ummm ok I guess I'll go", but when Aurora turned around, there in front of her was a man about the same height as her but he had a wight plane face with no expression what so ever," follow me please", Aurora stood there then nodded, she didn't know why but she felt something when she's around this faceless man.

( ok so this is my FIRST creepy pasta fan fiction so any ways I was wondering could you guys give me some ideas for the next chapie that would be awsome😄 I will also put in who gave me the idea so keep on reading my gaming friends)