prologue

NIALL'S p.o.v

i woke up to the most beautiful sunrise ever to be seen in Michigan. i ran my fingers through my bright blonde hair and looked over to my right to see my boyfriend. i sighed as the smile i once had came right off my face. I looked down at my torso to see two pairs of strong arms holding me against kyle's chest rather roughly.

i slowly slide them apart and off of me. i had to hurry and make his breakfast before he wakes up. i got from under the covers and tip-toed my way to his fifty thousand dollar dresser well really ours but i still live with my mom though. i slipped on one of his over sized shirts and slipped on my own socks from our all night escapade,that still had me limping.

i slowly crept over to the door,but not before I made sure he was sleeping. i opened the door and it creaked slightly,i winced and looked over my shoulder to see him shuffle a bit. I sighed in relief. once the door only then did i realize that my hearth was beating a thousand times per second. i placed a hand on my heart so i could calm down while scrambling inside the humongous kitchen to make his breakfast.

i pulled out the eggs from the refrigerator and his door opened my whole body froze as he smirked at me. i tried to hurry and put the eggs in the pan but I knew it was useless. he frowned as he walked inside the kitchen my body started to shake with fear.

"why are you not finished cooking?!" he bellowed. i scrambled beside the counter because I knew what was coming.

"i-i-i.....uh-um-u-uh!" i stuttered out. i looked up at him as anger washed through his face,and before I knew it i was on floor holding my cheek that had a stinging sensation in it his hand was still in the position it was in when he slapped me i closed my eyes as a tear fell down.

"now hurry up and finish.it better be done when I get out the shower."he demanded. even though I had my eyes closed i could see him glaring at me.

the door upstairs slammed shut and I sat there a few more seconds letting my tears stream freely. i opened my eyes and all i could see was red. dammit im tired of letting him do this to me. i wiped my tear and decided that was going to be the last one i ever cried because of that monster.

fine he wants to hit me two can play that game. i took the burnt eggs off the stove and put them on a plate. i walked back upstairs to his room and left the door open behind me. i grabbed my clothes that I left on the floor last night, and threw them in my over night bag then threw it down stairs. I walked over to his closet and grabbed out his favorite leather belt and the baby oil that I brought over there since I didn't have lotion.

" babe breakfast is served." i said sexually

" sounds great babe I'm coming and while your up here come hop your sexy ass in this shower with me." he said obviously horny. i smiled as I finished squezig baby oil on the floor.

"why don't you come out and ill give it to you." i said folding the belt he turned the shower off and stepped out. he saw my hand.

"im done with the bruises from you!" I yelled and he put his hands up in defeat.

" ok ok put the belt down we can talk." he tried. shook my head at him. and anger washed over me. I swung the belt back and struck him with it.

"AAAAHHH FUCK!" he screamed.

"doesn't feel too good does it?" i smiled innocently. and with that i struck again and again and again until he was on the floor writhing with pain.

"don't ever come near me again."i spat coldly as he started to get up. he glared at me evilly and i ran out through the door down the stairs and outside in my car. i started it and pulled out of his drive way and down the road in one Swift motion.

i didn't know where I was going but i know i had to get out of there fast. now onto my new life.