grgr babe

When GRGR BATHE was a child he was an outcast, a fugitive, a party clown,

And he looks like a snack. One day his father left, and he became furious. His father said he was going to get the milk, and never returned. GRGR BATHE decided to become an iron-worker, since his father owned a company. While working with steaming hot half melted iron, he lifted the hammer and hit it wrong causing it to fling back and hit him right in the heart. That half that was in his heart slowly started fusing with the blood lines. He was on the ground as everyone stayed still watching him as tears ran down his face as he laid on the cold stone floor. His eyes slowly closed as light seemed to take over him. GRGR BATHE woke up in a room with a strpping pole. He had knee-high candy cane socks, with nice crimson heels. He ran over to a body mirror and looked at his perfectly straight eyeliner In shock. He noticed an Iron candy cane from his father. He looked at it, but his father was dead, they buried him three years ago. A man walked in. IT WAS DARTH VADER! He grabbed the candy cane and pointed it at him

" Who are you!?" yelled GRGR BATHE furiously

The tall figure replied by breathing heavily.

" I AM YOUR FATHER! DARTH VADER!" The man yelled

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" GRGR BATHE fell to his knees.

It can't be his father. He refused to believe it. He used the candy cane to help himself up and glared at the man. " Darth Vader, I will never forget your name.... And you will never forget mine.... I am GRGR BABE! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT. I WILL FIND YOU AGAIN ONE DAY! AND TAKE YOU DOWN!" with that he ran out of the room before the man could draw his lightsaber.

He ran out of a window looking at the big city and landed on his feet watching iron hit the ground, and melt it slowly. The iron slowly hardened and he walked off the iron like nothing.

Iron? A power? It sounded weird.

He walked around the city trying to find somewhere to hide so Darth Vader couldn't find him.

He bumped into Garfield, his friend from highschool. GRGR bathe told him everything. He grabbed GRGR BATHE's hand and ran with him. His paw was really sweaty. We traveled over mountains, hills, rivers in hopes of finding scooby-doo. We found him hiding in an igloo in antarctica.

" Wraggy, is that you?" scooby said, covering his eyes.

GRGR BATHE looked at scooby.

" No scooby. It's me grgr bathe. Your partner"

" grgr bathe! I was scared by a ghost. I was looking for you everywhere!" He sat up.

We looked at Garfield, who pulled a pie of lasagna out of his butt as well as a fork.

And looked at us.

"y'all hungry?" Garfield said.

"yeah!" grgr bathe and scooby said.

After consuming the wonderful lasagna we started heading back to the city.

Long behold, Darth Vader was there. Waiting for us.

" My child you have returned," Darth Vader said.

"I will end you here and now if you take one step." Grgr Bathe drew his iron candy cane and watched his hands turn into a nice silver. Darth Vader took off his mask to reveal that he was actually JON!!!!

Garfield had a heart attack and died.

He then ripped off his Jon mask to reveal that he was actually GARY THE SNAIL!!!!

Scooby starts screaming like a little girl.

Then he ripped off his Gary mask and revealed that he was actually SHAGGY!!

Scooby did eighteen flips in the air, and started ascending.

Scooby did a split and started spinning at rapid speeds in order to ascend.

I watched Scooby become smaller and smaller in the dark blue sky.

I took my iron candy cane and started running towards shaggy who had started to run towards me with the lightsaber.

" WRAGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYY" I heard Scooby's voice get closer and closer.

Scooby had landed right onto Shaggy's head smashing him into the dirt.

" ruh roh!""