Breakfast

Liam wakes up from the alarm clock, carefully stopping the alarm so that Zayn doesn't get all moody, again. He scans their apartment, it was quite a cozy apartment. He then smiles at his partner, resting peacefully on their bed wearing the hoodie he gave him on his birthday and a pair of sweats on.
Liam decided to make breakfast for the both of them, carefully getting off the bed so that he doesn't wake Zayn up. 

Liam walks to the kitchen while wearing his slippers, the kitchen was quite chilly. Liam thought about it and decided to make pancakes, Zayn never minded what Liam cooked; as long he's hungry, he doesn't care. Liam started to make both of them pancakes, trying to make little sound as possible. Liam finished the pancakes, placing them at the table along with maple syrup and butter. Liam also grabbed milk from the fridge.

He walks back to the room. He gently shakes Zayn, and that didn't work. He shook him again and said "Good morning Zaynie". "M-morning" Zayn groaned back while blinking the sleep out of his eyes.
"Breakfasts ready" Liam said, then helped Zayn out of bed. Before Zayn got off the bed, he grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him down with him. Liam yelped and it didn't take long for the both them to start making out. The kiss was very light and both of them liked it that way. Liam pulled away and said "We have to eat breakfast first, or it's gonna get cold." "Alright fine" Zayn pouted. They walked to the kitchen, Liam starts pouring both of them a glass of milk. Zayn took a bite of the pancakes and said with a smirk "You never fail pancakes Leeyum", Liam blushed at the compliment and they finished up breakfast in silence. Zayn wanted to wash the dishes, but Liam insisted that he'll do the dishes "I'll do it, you just rest since you had a hard day yesterday". Zayn did have a hard day, getting very little rest from all of the work they had to do. "Fine" Zayn said pouting, feeling guilty that his boyfriend had to do everything for him but just agreed either way.

Zayn laid on to the couch and started surfing through Netflix, trying to find a movie to watch. Liam finished washing the dishes and cuddled up right next to Zayn.
"Do you know what the other lads are up to" Zayn said. "Louis and Harry are going on a date, and Niall... I don't actually know what Niall's up to."  Liam replied."I'mma just have to text him later" Liam then said. "It's just us two" Liam said teasingly. Zayn smirked and nuzzled his face at Liam's neck while Liam played with his hair.

"This is going to be a fun day" Liam said, as they continued watching TV

The end

Comment and vote if you liked the story :D, and leave a comment if I did any spelling errors and incorrect grammar.