Character information

Author note: I know the Kpop group Got7 got disbanded but I'm still gonna use the idols as individual idols and they're childhood friends, This story is also Non-fictional. Information that I put in the story is also fictional.

Name: Lee Y/N
Age: 45
Information: A single and independent woman that's stabled and got divorced 3 years ago. She lives on her own in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood in Seoul, Most people say that she looks like she'll be in her mid 30's because of her younger looks.

Name: Kim Yugyeom
Age: 18
Information: His father was a hard working man along with his hard working mother until they saw the way Yugyeom acted and his grades went from A's and B's to D's and F's. They kicked him out and told him to come back when he get his act together. He also live in Seoul and stays in contact with his childhood friends JB, Mark, Youngjae, Bam Bam, Jinyoung, and Jackson. But he also works on his choreography and went to auditions.

Name: Jackson Wang
Age: 19
Information: Graduated last year and is starting his career as a singer. He lives in Busan with Bam Bam and Mark. The 3 of them are roomates and hangs out with the gang on weekends.

Name: Bam Bam
Age: 18
Information: Him and Yugyeom goes to the same school in Seoul even though Bam Bam lives in Busan, Bam Bam is also working on his career like Jackson he also had interviews with companies. Bam Bam and Jackson are also working on a song together.

Name: Park Jinyoung
Age: 20
Information: Has a job in Seoul. And works in a big company with JB and Youngjae. So far the business is successful and they're getting paid really well.

Name: Choi Youngjae
Age: 20
Information: His dad owns the big company in Seoul. That's how him, Jaebeom, and Jinyoung got the job right then and there at a young age, Once they graduated 2 years ago they started job hunting and Youngjae's dad helped them out with that. Youngjae is also the co-owner of the big business in Seoul.

Name: Mark Tuan
Age: 19
Information: He's a dancer and a singer. Him, Jackson, and Bam Bam are working on their career and went to auditions, They also made their new song for companies to listen to and posted it on YouTube to see what people's opinions we're on the song. He also did 3 photoshoots while looking for jobs to work at just in case plan A of his career doesn't go right.

Name: Lim Jae-beom
Age: 20
Information: JB is the only one that knows what's going on with Yugyeom and his parents so he tried to help him out by letting him stay at his place until he gets on his feet. JB also works a 9-5 job with Youngjae and Jinyoung.