Chapter 1

Hello! I'm Zombie! Yes that's my name. You can call me Z or Onyx, whichever! Also I HOPE YOU ENJOY!}}

you were hanging out with your friend Chesnok, you guys were looking around whilst on going to the conservatory, When Ches said he needed to go for a piss... You sighed and Carried on walking ahead.

Chesnok's POV

There I was going for a Piss by the dumpster in some Alleyway, when I see some Blonde kid come down here after kicking a Light bulbs towards me.

The Blonde guy Ran down the alley and went to pick it up, I appeared out of the shadows "what do we have here? A cracked bulb?" I managed to pick it up just before him "this rear end, hmm? Looks like a roof to a bank, don't it come across that way?" He looked Startled.

"Give it here." He said looking kind of anxious, he looked around a little, straightening himself out.

"So this is yours?" I asked in a little of an Intimidating way, The Blondie Stammered on his words, I grinned and Tossed him the bulb "Sure take, it's fucking Useless to me!"

I stood there hands in my pockets with a slight Smirk "what?! Did you piss yourself?" He nearly dropped the bill but.. he managed.

Stammering again he Smashed the bulb on the wall next to him "I didn't pee myself!" And with that he quickly Turned away to carry on walking

"I know I'm the one who pissed there!" I laugh "Hey my name's-"

"I'm not interested in your name." This is funny, he seemed pissed off

"Oh I see you have a Violin, you probably have Excellent tone."

Being the Blonde rich kid he was, of course he was going to be a bit snobby. "I have ideal tone.." he gave me a closed eyed Side look, gesturing to himself. 

"Listen why do you need the Ass end of a Lightbulb?" We both stopped in put tracks when he spun around "Why are you following me!?"

"Me? Following you?"

"You're following behind me!"

"I'm not following you, I'm just going where you're going."

He laughed at that then frowned "Ha! I'm going to the Conservatory's entrance exam."

I tilted my head slightly smiling "So am I."

"You?! B-but but you-" he was stuttering alot. I interrupted him.

"What?"

He continued his Sentence "You don't look like a musician!" You know.. he had a Really Punchable face, snobby, prissy, all that.

"Annnd why can't the musician DECIDE how he should look?" I rushed passed his as I saw Y/N waiting, calling back to The Blondie "Let's go! ... Or else we'll be late."

Y/N gets up from leaning on the wall and Wait for me to reach them, then we all walk to the conservatory together.

Y/N's POV

I saw Ches FINALLY Catching up, and I carried on my walk with him except there was a blonde kid he was talking to now trailing behind us. I turned to Ches, "who's the prince?" He looked at me frowning "prince?- Ohhhh I don't know I met him near the bumpster, he was trying to get a broken Lightbulb."

{{Damn English is Hard... Well! Obviously this is chapter 9 of the Actual animated series, you're best friends with Ches! Ches meets The prince (Glam/Sebastian) you are fond of him at the beginning, but you'll warm up to him!}}