Chapter 4: Welcome to South Korea

"On behalf of ***Airline and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

Stepping out in the plane I made sure I have the right luggage cause someone might be in trouble if they got the wrong one.

Walking in the departure area of Incheon Airport, I'm glad to see many people come and go, its been a while seeing the crowd of people chattering, excited screams, a haul of free flowing tears and tight hugs. Those moments that I have let go of after years 9f hiding. Tapping my foot impatiently while checking my wrist watched and counting down the time in my head waiting for the rented car to arrived.

It was almost 10 minutes when a car carrying the plate number I have requested came next after a white passenger van.

It stopped right infront of me, the driver seat door swing open "Good Day Miss?" a frail voice of a middle age man asked holding a small white rectangular cardboard with a name written on it

"Are you Miss Kim Craig from UK, London?"

I just nodded at him and took the car key from his hand after handing the cash. After settling my luggage. I immediately drove to my intended destination. Typing the address in the car GPS, it takes at least 29 minutes by car

"****9, Jiyang-ro, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea"

My lips twitch in delight as I saw where the address is taking me. It's not a surprise that the person I'm looking for is in this kind of place. A woman in a white coat field, should they look for her these place would be the last thing they search.

"she's no fun at all... National Forensic Service really?"

Looking up at the wisely design building "What a fancy place to hide" I can't help but praise the exterior of the building and as I entered I went straight in the reception area.

"I'm looking for a wom-- wait..." I chuckled for a bit realizing what I was about to say to the receptionist who look at me weirdly. Just to make things easier for both of us.

"클레어 스위프트 박사를 찾고 있어요" I said instead and gave a friendly smile when they ask if I have an appointment.

oh right!

(Literal English translation: I'm looking for Doctor Claire Swift)

"나는 친구이다 그녀의 어머니가 돌아가셨다는 것을 알리러 왔다" I wipe my eyes and made a sad face they immediately lead me to a lounge area I slightly laugh after she left.

(Literal Eng translation: I'm a friend, I came to annouced that her Mother has passed away)

Claire Swift, a forensic scientist and behavioral analyst in profession but really is a former Black agent, she wouldn't choose a profile that her parents are dead, she hates that the most. I casually sit in the lounge area drinking the tea I bought when I spotted a 6ft tall woman entering while scanning the room with a wary movement. I raised my hand and slightly wave when she finally looked at my direction.

She looked at me very surprised and shocked.

"Y-you? what a surprise I thought NIS busted my cover, I was ready to run and hide" she said whispering while she's sitting down.

"How did you even find me?" she immediately put her hands on her mouth making me laugh "that message definitely stop me from running rouge like what the? I almost strucked my colleague mouth with a pen. My Mom passed away? you really knew what to use" she uttered as her brows arched can't believe what she heard "I literally got chills when it's impossible my mom will die this early"