devils shores

Ricardo told himself that he wanted her from the moment he saw her, the way the water rolled ever curved as she walked out of the Caribbean waters, her caramel skin glistening with the sun kissed droplets that he could see his tongue licking every drop off her body, the innocents of face didn't match the stubbornness of her legs and ass, it had a mind of it's own and he had her on his.
It wasn't a time of socializing he wasn't sure of her response, if he had to approached her would be but he had to try something, he didn't have much time because the beach club was about to close. With the sun setting her skin glowing even more, he didn't know what he was going say as took each step doubt filled his mind.
A vision entered his mind as they talked, she put her drink down and said "follow me", she lead him to a truck park not to far away. Much shorter than Ricardo she asked for a kiss or she would have took it if she could have reached, Ricky smile in his mind for he had her where he wanted. Her lips were soft, moist and sweet like strawberries he couldn't wait to taste the rest of her as his tongue caressed hers. His heart began to pound in his chest and with each throb his cock got longer and harder and she could feel it. Pressing her pelvis on his thick shaft she rub her clit through her thin skimpy bikini, her clit was pulsing and her swimsuit was once again wet like the ocean but not from it.
Opening the door he pushed bags and other items onto the floor of the truck, laying back she climbed on top of him. Ricky said "climb further I want to taste you", that made her pussy clenched and so fucking wet, he felt it her moist bikini as slide over his chest, Ricky adjusted down and with one hand pulled her soaked bikini to a side, exposing her wet pussy, clit so hard it was unsheathe, with the tip of his tongue he licked once it, she flinch bracing herself against the tinted window, it just as sweet as the pair above, he licked it once again this time longer and slower, she legs quivered with the length of his tongue, he felt it and her weight drop and her legs spread open, he heard her wetness as her lips parted exposing her even more. Running his tongue from the back of her pussy to the front between her lips over and over her hips now thrusting on his face faster and faster harder and harder and keeping rhythm, it was then she felt it slip inside caressing the walls of her pussy it was unexpected her body stiffened as she try to hold it back, she was cumming and she knew it, twirling the tip inside her, she released it, she exploded with pure ecstacy a, "fuccccck me I'm cumming..." then he started to suck on her clit while flicking it with his tongue with perfect pressure she felt ever flick shoot through her stomach, again her body quivered as second orgasm shook her body, with the wettest sound you could imagine he released her clit, and said while licking his lips now I want to feel inside of you....