Petal 1

"Welcome, welcome one and all to the great skypitcher. The greatest cruise spacecraft in the north sector of the universe" said, captain Daone. People cheered and clapped as they headed to the bar to drink. All except one.

"Yes, yes, yes, more, more. I want you to put jelly in my donut "said, lady on the tv screen. "Man this is the good stuff said", Dick. "Dick said, Ms. Maxwell stop watching MILF porn and go and hang out with people your age and try and get some young virign pussy not stale dry sand paper his mom said".

"Screw you I am 18 years old you can't tell what to do, yeah but it is your father's and I money that got us here so get.

Fine I'll do it he said", and left the room. Giving his parents time to make the thick in the warm.

"They are so many clubs here which one should I go to"said, Dick to himself. Just then he saw a suspicious person in a cloak go in the space milk club. Naturally he followed them because he was a Galatic enforcer who just graudated. And was what he learnt at the training academy and how to hack the x-ray goggles to see women naked.

When he walked in the club what he saw next made his dick grow in size. Low and behold tables and places full of naked women having their nipples sucked by multiple men. When he looked around he saw a MILF corner and instantly forgot about the cloaked person he was following. He walked over he couldn't help he was always attracted to older women especially moms, so this is a dream come true he thought. As he walked the cloaked person sighed with relief that she wasn't being followed anymore. "That was a close call she" said, "he must be a Galatic enforcer I got lucky Ammity said" to herself before disappearing in a hidden room upstairs.

Dick was enjoying the time of his life has he got to grope, kiss and suck on the breast of MILFs. "I feel like I'm in heaven" said, Dick while taking a jello shot off one of them. He hoped this day would never end.

Until he saw a bunch of tall muscular men in suits and strikers going up the stairs. They were humans, qeews, vampires and cocolans," that's strange" said, Dick qeews and vampires don't really get along because qeews will die in moonlight so what are they doing together "said, Dick. Just then he remembered the person in the cloak and quickly got up to search for them.

But while looking he saw something that made his blood run cold.

While looking he bumped into one of the cocolans who came downstairs for a drink "sorry excuse me he" said, has he walked past him he noticed something and he looked closer and saw what it was his blood run cold and fear sinked it was a tatoo of a O with a skull inside it. It was the mark of Thrones a powerful overlord and one of the the 8 Umpires of New Sages.

"What the hell why are Thrones people here, could it be that she is here on a cruise spacecraft shaped like a ice-cream on a cone " said, Dick he couldn't get rid of this eerie feeling so he decided to follow the cocolan to were ever he was headed, he got out his striker he had hid in his ED pocket just in case.

Has soon has the cocolan finished his drink and was headed back up stairs he followed but as soon has he did the DJ arrived and started to play music caused everyone men and women to start dancing. This made it hard for Dick to follow the cocolan but never the less he did. When caught up to him he saw him press a couple of stones on the wall and disappear behind a hidden door, Dick was about to do the same when. "I want you to screw my brains out "said, one of the MILFs to a korean boy around Dick's age and so he zipped down his pants to expose his 8 inch penis and began to bang the lady in public were people were watching. This included Dick who got distracted again,"I want to join so bad" said, Dick but quickly remembered his morals and why he was there. He quickly repressed all the stones and entered into the hidden camber, he saw the roof had an opening and decided he would get a better view from above. So he climbed and crawled while getting hard from moans in the background, he eventually found a place people were talking. He looked down and listened, he saw the cloaked person, the cocolans, qeews, vampires and humans with 6 sitting down he looked closer. He was horrified to see it was Overlord Thrones,"what the hell why is that person in the cloak with Thrones, are they a sleeper agent working for her "said, Dick to himself.

He listened to find out what was going on "I will never let you have said", cloaked person. "You don't have a choice girl hand it over "said, Thrones with a scary voice. "No never not has long as I live "said, said Cloaked woman, "that can be arranged" said, Thrones, she pulled out a vespqe and prepared to fire it. "Oh no I have to save her" said, Dick and with that he jumped then the cloaked person" said, you can go a head and kill me mother this wouldn't save you" she then removed her hood for everyone to see. She was xezon just like Thrones, the shock of that and the fact that she called Thrones mother made Dick lose focus and hit his balls square on a metal pipe so hard there was a crunch noise. He fell to the floor in pain in front of everyone.

He began to cry out in pain and screaming distracting Thrones long enough that the cloaked woman toke the vespqe.

"Now your the one in trouble now mom" said, cloaked woman.