Behind Doors

"Good work on practicing everyone," Daichi announced in the changing room. "We'll do the usual training tomorrow."

"Got it Daichi," Suga smiles.

"Yes Daichi," Asahi nodded.

"Hey first years!" Nishinoya turn his attention to the juniors. "Want to join us for some meatbuns?"

"I have homework," Tsukishima said.

"Sure!" Yamaguchi smiles.

"I'm in," Kageyama join in.

"I can't," Hinata said calmly. "I got a call from mom that she's going on a trip with my sister and asked me to looked after the house while they're away."

"Do you want us to go with you?" Suga asked worriedly. "We can take you home if you want."

"It's fine," the tangerine let out a smile, unknowingly send the blushes on the three players. "I am taking the shortcut so I can get home pretty early."

"Okay then," the silver senior let out a smile and patted his head. "Be careful on your way."

"I will."

With a last bow and wave, he went out to get his bicycle and hiking his way back home.

_________________________________________

"Yes mom I make it home safely."

"Okay dear," his mother's sweet voice can be heard from his phone with relief. "I'm sorry that I am leaving you alone in the house by yourself."

"Like I said it's okay," he reassured her as he locked the door behind him and take off his shoes. "All I ever wanted is for you to have fun with Natsu."

"Thank you sweetie," he feel that she's smiling behind the phone and he could hear his sister's voice, asleep with quiet snort. "I already fill up some ingredients for you to cook and don't forget to buy groceries with some money I left behind if it's run out."

"I will," he promised with soft smile. "Have a safe trip mom and I love you."

"I love you too."

Closing his phone, he walked his way to the kitchen where he saw a food covering with plastic. He take it off, put his plate in the oven to heat it up.

_________________________________________

After eating dinner, he make sure to locked the doors and windows then make his way to his room.

He closed his windows and curtains, turning on the light and finally he locked the door. He let out a sigh, stretching his slim and toned body as the wave of exhaustion hit him.

After winning the match against Inarizaki, he's been training nonstop ever since and he sheepishly remember that he got scolded by Coach Ukai after overworking himself too hard.

Of course his team are also practicing hard as well since they're going to face against Nekoma soon.

Kenma... he let out a smile after remember the first time they met. He's taking a wrong turn and got lost where he saw a red jersey.

Kenma is fun to hang out with and he can't deny that a Nekoma setter is pretty.  On that day where Karasuno lost against them, he swear to his pudding friend that he will change those words.

"I'm looking forward to it."

He turn to take his towel and make his way to the bathroom.

_________________________________________

Hinata Shoyou is a beautiful male with his long ginger hair and shining brown eyes that almost into amber.