Foxy mask...

They woke up...

'where am i?'they stood,almost falling of the bed from how much power they put into it'i feel great'they sat up slowly and looked around the room they were in.

it was kinda bland,white walls,a bookshelf that was suprisenly full of books,when they took one out they read the title"Basic Mechanics"they put it back before walking over to a nightstand,a lamp that was still on made him see all the books that we're on the desk.

a couple of notebooks were there too,they can conclude they were all for school.

they grabbed a piece of paper that was off to the side,almost hidden from view,there in a big red circle was the letter F.

'i wonder'they put it back before looking at the chair that held a mask.

'Foxy mask..'they grabbed it before slowly putting it on,they connected the dots'i am..Michael..but what kind is the question i want answered'

before the illness even appeared,they were into the FNAF fandom,they even created an AU,that was pretty different from the original storyline.

'am i original Michael,or my Michael?'their Michael hated showing his face,so he would always wear the mask,they looked around for a mirror.

they groaned when they couldn't find any.

they tensed up as the door to their now room opened,there stood a man in a purple uniform,black hair neatly brushed and brown eyes piercing down on him.

"Mike,are you hungry yet?you've been in you're room for two hours"Michael blinked before nodding,he walked over and the two walked over to the kitchen,Mike making sure he memorized the path.

as they entered William started to make coffe,the mask wearer sat down on the chair the table porvided and waited.

a few minutes later a woman came in with her pale orange hair put into a bun'this might be mine,they haven't told me to take off the mask'.

"hello Mike"he waved at the woman,she took out a few eggs from a cabinet and a pan from another.

a little girl ran in,she looked almost identical to the woman who greeted him,only her hair looked more orange'Elizabeth..'he thought as Elizabeth stopped right next to him with a big smile on her face.

"Mikey!can we play tag later?!"he scratched at the foxy mask,should he?she looked at him with so much hope...

"sure.."William started chocking on the barely finished coffee,the man forgot the coffee was still hot didn't he?

a little boy walked in,a freadbear plushie clutched tightly to his chest.

Elizabeth turned around"Evan!Mikey is gonna play tag with us later!"Evan's eyes sparkled..

'do i really not play with them that much?'he thought...