1.

She walked aimlessly on the road. This seemed the longest trip ever of her life, from the court to her home, which isn't actually her anymore. It is now that woman's house, who would now proudly call herself the wife of that man who is her husband too, no actually was...

They did get divorced today, her last hope thread had broken. His care after her accident had sparked some life in this relationship, but the lawyer called her, the worst call she ever received, she decided and everything got ruined, obviously not for the first time.

The final icing on the cake was what her Anita Di decided to do to her to take her personal grudges out. Dhara Di also left this relationship after that revelation. She was a fool to answer her without knowing the whole matter last night.

When she got to know what the real matter was, it was already too late, they were standing in the court room in front of judge. And they got divorced, her bubble of hope bursted. He really didn't want to be with her, it was just a delusion she was living in, just like the past ten years of her life.

She decided to clear Dhara di's misunderstanding the first thing after coming out and thanked her for not telling this to Shiva. She chose to warn her about Anita again, but she justified her friend in the name of a misunderstanding. How much naive can this woman be, thought Raavi. But right now, she didn't have the energy to argue with her, Gaumbi would handle.

She refused to sit with Shiva on the bike. When Suman Kaki didn't like her sitting with him being married, how can she sit behind him now.

Now here she is, nothing more than a dejected and defeated woman, who has no one to say familiar, not even her sister.

She wiped her tears and entered her street. Obviously, all the people were giving her looks which she had never received before, something mix of  sympathy and disgust. Yes, she lived in a conservative society, she had to take these things forever now.

As she stood outside Pandya Niwas, meanwhile Shiva also arrived. How come he is so late when they exited the same time.  She spotted a leaflet on his kurta, he went to his tree,she concluded.

He always went there when happy and upset. Today surely is a happy day  for him, Raavi thought and one more tear rolled down her cheek.

He got off the bike and looked at her. She was crying, and he knew he was the reason for it. The only thing he wanted to do right now was to hug her so tight that no one could ever take her away from him.

And she wanted the same. No matter what happened an hour ago, she wanted his embrace, she wanted him, with her and by her side forever.

As both take half a step forward, they listen two women talking something about them, unknown that they were clearly audible to them.

Woman 1-- Ye Prafulla ki to kismat hi kharab hai, ab donon betiyan sar pe bhoj bann gayi.. Bechari..

Raavi looked at Shiva. Her anger surpassed her hurt. Shiva just stood there with head bowed down.

Woman 2-- Arre zarur iss Raavi mein hi koi kami hogi, varna Shiva kya pagal hai jo itni sundar ladki ko chhod dega..

His blood boiled at this statement and her eyes passed a tear again..

Woman 1-- Ab Shiva ki to ho jayegi Disha se, dekhte hain Raavi kya kar paati hai.. Prafulla ke naseeb mein nahin hai shayad damaad ka sukh..

Realisation crossed her mind. She would live at her Maasi's place now. She has already been hearing do much from past 10 years due to Anita and now this, no she can't be a burden on her Masi Maa and Masa Pa...

She moved forward to Shiva. He tried saying something but she silenced him by her finger.

R- Bata na Shiva, kya kami hai mujhme jo tune mujhe chhod diya...