Pt. 1 A Puppet

"Cyan! Let's go!!!" my mother yelled at me to see if I'm ready to go for a trip outside. I am Cyan! A ten year old blond girl! I live in a small town and go to school at Govern Elementary. I have a total of three friends: Maria, Martin, and Freddie.

"Cyan! Don't you wanna go outside?" my mother called out to me again.

"Yes mommy!!!!" I said excitedly putting on some gloves and then my mom puts on my sweater.

"But after going to go to the park, we'll go to the market okay?"

"Okay mommy!"We walk to the park even with the snow being an inch high.

"Isn't this fun? Going to the park in the snow!"

"Yeah, I think it's gonna be fun!" When I finally can see the park I start running towards it seeing some of my friends.

"Over here! We're over here!" They yell.

"So, what you guys doing today?" I said so excited!

"We're going to go sledding! We got some really cool sleds at the store!" Said Martin.

"Yeah we did, let's go Cyan!" said Freddie.

"Only if Maria is too!" I said turn to Maria who nodded as she too was going to sled.

"Let's go! We can't miss this chance!" said Freddie.So we start going down the hill. It's really fun! I don't know what it is about snow that makes it so fun. It's definitely better with friends.I looked at Maria and she said,

"I can't make it to the bottom!"

"Oh! You scared?" I asked.

"A little." She replied to me.

"We can do it together!"

"Okay!" Maria said excitedly My mom watched as Maria and I got on the sled together. Maria held onto me but I then leaned wrong and fell off. Maria stayed on the whole way down and was worried so she came over with my mom who also saw it happen, but I just laughed as it didn't hurt much and made a snow angel. After that I said goodbye to my friends ans went with my mom to walk to the market together. I kept looking behind me for my friends to keep waving goodbye as I still saw them until I couldn't. I sighed quite not happy having to go back home.

"Cyan, what's wrong? You look down, weren't you happy getting to play with your friends?"

"I'm just lonely mom, I asked for a sister and i don't want to be annoying by asking you over and over. Still though I'm not really happy, but I want to be..." My mom stopped walking and kneeled down to my height and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes you want a sister, but it'll happen when it happens. So don't worry, it'll happen soon." I smiled with her response and continued to walk to the market.

When we arrive at the market and bought a few things we knew we could carry home.

"Okay then, let's go..." My mom said walking out the front doors of the store. We start walking then we pass "The Dark Alley." An alley with mysteries that never are solved happen in. My mom always says never to go near it...